Mercedes' non-executive Niki Lauda has cooled rumours of a potential reunion between Lewis Hamilton and Fernando Alonso in 2018. read more »
2
Despite being the one to stoke the fires, Niki Lauda says rumours that Sebastian Vettel is off to Mercedes next season are "bulls**t." read more »
9
Niki Lauda describes rumours of a pre-agreement between Mercedes and Sebastian Vettel as 'bulls**t'. read more »
3
Niki Lauda has dismissed rumours Sebastian Vettel will leave Ferrari to join Mercedes in 2018 as "all bulls---" Vettel is leading the drivers' championship... read more »
2
Mercedes team principal Toto Wolff was reluctant to share any information when quizzed about becoming consultants to troubled engine supplier Honda. read more »
15
Vettel coy on Mercedes rumours as he insists focus is on 2017 read more »
2
Any questions about Sebastian Vettel's future, ask the source. That was his reply when asked about rumours in Italy linking him to a move to Mercedes. read more »
4
Ferrari driver Sebastian Vettel has played down rumours linking him with Mercedes for the 2018 Formula 1 season. Speculation in the Italian press during the… read more »
2
McLaren boss Zak Brown has dismissed rumours that the team will ditch Honda in favour of a return to Mercedes next season. read more »
9
Acknowledging 'rumours' of a significant upgrade, Sebastian Vettel wants to see his former Red Bull team back in the F1 title hunt. read more »
2
Renault managing director Cyril Abiteboul has said he will not let emotion and sentiment influence the team's driver line-up in the future. read more »
2
Fernando Alonso is adamant he will not be quitting McLaren mid-season, saying reports that he is even considering it are "definitely not true." read more »
15
Fernando Alonso says mid-season quit rumours 'definitely not true' read more »
29
Pierre Gasly admitted that the rumours at last year's Italian Grand Prix that he would replace Daniil Kvyat at Toro Rosso unsettled him but it made him be more careful to... read more »
15
McLaren, Honda, Mercedes - Rumours, just rumours... read more »
2
Rumours persist that McLaren-Honda are on the verge of a break-up, but they should work through the rough patch with hope of a brighter future. read more »
9
McLaren racing director Eric Boullier denies the team is exploring ways to drop Honda in favour of a return to more competitive Mercedes power. read more »
2
Sebastian Vettel has said his focus is completely on Ferrari and not on a potential move to Mercedes in 2018. read more »
1
Honda remains "100% committed" to a future with McLaren in Formula 1, despite a troubled start to 2017 and the team has approaching Mercedes over an engine deal read more »
29
McLaren have labelled comments that its chassis is part of the problem for their poor performance so far in testing, as "fake news". read more »
9
McLaren's Fernando Alonso reveals what really went on in the days after Nico Rosberg spectacularly exited the Mercedes team. read more »
2
The start of the new Formula One season is now just over five weeks away and so it is time to take a look at who might be making the headlines early in the campaign. read more »
29
Valtteri Bottas has rubbished claims that he is to earn 8 million euros during his first year at Mercedes. read more »
3
Eric Boullier says McLaren will reveal "exciting changes" to its 2017 car when it is unveiled ahead of the upcoming season. McLaren will launch on February 24, amid... read more »
9
Bernie Ecclestone says he has no intention of setting up a series to rival Formula One and insists he would never want to damage the sport he has spent so long nurturing read more »