Change mode menu

Latest F1 news about: Exit

4

Maldonado relieved to escape unharmed

over 12 years ago

from: GPUpdate.net

( 1142 views )

Pastor Maldonado expressed a feeling of relief after escaping unharmed from his massive Monaco Grand Prix accident, with a lengthy red flag phase being initiated after the... read more »

27

Gutierrez disappointed after early exit

over 12 years ago

from: F1Zone.net

( 905 views )

Esteban Gutierrez expressed his disappointment after failing to progress from Q1 in qualifying for the Monaco Grand Prix. The Mexican ran wide several times and set only the... read more »

27

Hulkenberg blames late tyre switch for Q2 exit

over 12 years ago

from: F1Zone.net

( 876 views )

Nico Hulkenberg says Sauber missed an opportunity during qualifying for the Monaco Grand Prix. Hulkenberg set the eleventh quickest time but believes a place in Q3 was within... read more »

9

Williams to Mercedes, Caterham eyeing Renault exit?

over 12 years ago

from: Crash.Net

( 747 views )

Williams and Caterham could both be seeking new engine partners for 2014 if reports from the Monaco paddock are to be believed.     read more »

4

Grosjean accepts responsibility for crash

over 12 years ago

from: GPUpdate.net

( 1164 views )

Romain Grosjean has accepted full responsibility for his early exit from the second free practice session for the Monaco Grand Prix on Thursday afternoon, with the Lotus driver... read more »

27

Bahrain stance triggered F1 doctor’s exit

over 13 years ago

from: F1Zone.net

( 1510 views )

Gary Hartstein, F1′s former doctor, claims his stance about the controversial Bahrain grand prix led to his departure. American Hartstein, who was hand-picked by the... read more »

27

‘No panic’ after Allison’s Lotus exit admits Lopez

over 13 years ago

from: F1Zone.net

( 1325 views )

Lotus team owner Gerard Lopez has played down the impact of technical director James Allison’s departure. So highly rated had Briton Allison become within the F1... read more »

27

2012 winner Maldonado makes Q1 exit

over 13 years ago

from: F1Zone.net

( 999 views )

Last year’s Spanish Grand Prix victor will start tomorrow’s race from seventeenth on the grid after failing to progress to Q2 for the third time this season.... read more »

11

Raikkonen unaffected by Allison exit

over 13 years ago

from: BBC.co.uk/F1

( 908 views )

Kimi Raikkonen says James Allison's exit from Lotus will not affect his decision on the team he drives for next season. read more »

30

Kimi cool on Allison's exit

over 13 years ago

from: SkySports.com/F1

( 1221 views )

Kimi Raikkonen has played down the influence James Allison's departure may have for both his and Lotus' future. read more »

1

Raikkonen shrugs off Allison's exit

over 13 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 1627 views )

Kimi Raikkonen thinks Lotus has enough strength in depth to shrug off the loss of technical director James Allison. read more »

2

Rosberg: Winning is fun

over 13 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 639 views )

Nico Rosberg reckons Mercedes are hearing him loud and clear as Michael Schumacher's exit has given him a "stronger voice" within the team... read more »

27

Alonso fastest in final practice

over 13 years ago

from: F1Zone.net

( 1089 views )

Fernando Alonso set the fastest time during final practice for the Bahrain Grand Prix. The Spaniard set his fastest time on the option tyres towards the end of the session.... read more »

2

Webber plays down F1 exit rumours

over 13 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 669 views )

Mark Webber insists he "still enjoys driving the cars" in Formula One and hinted he could stay in the sport beyond this season... read more »

11

Webber dismisses F1 exit rumours

over 13 years ago

from: BBC.co.uk/F1

( 941 views )

Red Bull's Mark Webber dismisses rumours he has agreed a move to sportscars from 2014 and hints he wants to stay in Formula 1 read more »

27

Lotus plays down Raikkonen exit rumours

over 13 years ago

from: F1Zone.net

( 1272 views )

Lotus has played down reports Kimi Raikkonen could be set to jump ship to Red Bull for 2014. Team owner Gerard Lopez told France’s RMC Sport that he thinks the... read more »

15

Force India duo warned following China clash

over 13 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 1024 views )

Force India deputy team principal Bob Fernley will sit down with Adrian Sutil and Paul di Resta following their on-track clash in China on Sunday. The pair blamed one another... read more »

3

Final corner mistake cost Rosberg

over 13 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 902 views )

Nico Rosberg reckons his sideways exit from the final corner cost him two places on the grid and a possible all-Mercedes front row at the Chinese Grand Prix read more »

9

Fernley not expecting repeat of early Bahrain exit

over 13 years ago

from: Crash.Net

( 1024 views )

Force India will have no qualms about returning to Bahrain, despite a brush with anti-government protests ahead of last year's race.     read more »

20

Video: Shanghai memories: Hamilton's exit, 2007

over 13 years ago

from: YouTube.com

( 1020 views )

Video: Shanghai memories: Hamilton's exit, 2007 read more »

2

Webber set for F1 exit?

over 13 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 990 views )

Mark Webber may have been assured that he is in the running for a 2014 race seat at Red Bull, but a report is linking him with a move away from F1... read more »

9

Porsche eyeing Webber for Le Mans return?

over 13 years ago

from: Crash.Net

( 1037 views )

Could Porsche's return to the sports protoype provide an appealing exit from F1 for Mark Webber? read more »

9

Vergne, Bottas make early exit in Malaysia

over 13 years ago

from: Crash.Net

( 764 views )

Jean-Eric Vergne and Valtteri Bottas dropped out in first qualifying at Sepang, as Red Bull struggles for pace.... read more »

1

Mercedes confirms Fry's exit

over 13 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 1094 views )

The Mercedes Formula 1 team has confirmed that Nick Fry will step down from his current role as CEO at the start of next month read more »

27

Rear locking to blame for Van der Garde exit

over 13 years ago

from: F1Zone.net

( 1128 views )

Dutch rookie Giedo van der Garde says rear locking on his Caterham CT03 was to blame for him sliding out of FP2 at the Australian Grand Prix. Van der Garde was on his eleventh... read more »