Change mode menu

Latest F1 news about: Ruled

1

Maldonado: Williams gains only small

over 13 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 642 views )

Pastor Maldonado has ruled out fighting for a spot in Q3 in the Malaysian Grand Prix despite admitting his Williams feels slightly better than in Australia read more »

1

Webber says F1 ruled by tyres now

over 13 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 507 views )

Mark Webber declared Formula 1 to be ruled by tyres after Friday practice for the Malaysian Grand Prix at Sepang. read more »

1

McLaren rules out switch to 2012 car

over 13 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 1066 views )

McLaren has ruled out the idea of reverting to last year's car, despite the difficulties it is facing with its 2013 challenger read more »

4

Schumacher rules out future F1 punditry role

over 13 years ago

from: GPUpdate.net

( 1174 views )

Seven-time Formula 1 World Champion Michael Schumacher has all but ruled out a Formula 1 punditry role in the future, explaining that he is already 'in the... read more »

2

Schu rules out pundit role

over 13 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 1003 views )

Michael Schumacher has ruled out returning to Formula One as a pundit, saying "mooching through the paddock" is not his thing... read more »

3

Michael Schumacher rules out TV pundit role

over 13 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 1064 views )

Michael Schumacher has ruled out becoming a TV analyst following his retirement from the sport read more »

13

Schumacher rules out becoming F1 pundit

over 13 years ago

from: Forumula1.com

( 1179 views )

Michael Schumacher has ruled out returning to the formula one paddock as a television pundit. It is an occupation now enjoyed by a number of the seven time world... read more »

27

F1 figures call for Melbourne night race

over 13 years ago

from: F1Zone.net

( 1107 views )

Leading Formula One figures have called on organisers of the Australian grand prix to consider switching to a Singapore-style night race format. Keen to install a better... read more »

27

Marussia looking for 2014 engine supplier

over 13 years ago

from: F1Zone.net

( 1092 views )

Marussia is on the market for a new engine supplier, sporting director Graeme Lowdon has admitted. Although Cosworth has not ruled out supplying a turbo V6 for the all-new 2014... read more »

2

Hamilton downplays title talk

over 13 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 842 views )

Lewis Hamilton has ruled out Mercedes fighting for the title, saying the deficit is too big to close overnight... read more »

3

No FIA ruling on exhausts

over 13 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 1004 views )

Williams and Caterham's exhaust solutions have not been ruled illegal by the FIA, ESPN understands read more »

15

FIA says Williams, Caterham exhausts illegal

over 13 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 1718 views )

The FIA has ruled that both Williams and Caterham's unqiue exhaust designs, which feature airflow conditioners, are illegal. The designs have both come under scrutiny from... read more »

2

Bernie: No 20th grand prix

over 13 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 729 views )

Bernie Ecclestone has ruled out adding a 20th venue to this year's calendar, saying it is too late in the day... read more »

1

McLaren won't race passive double DRS

over 13 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 1493 views )

McLaren has ruled out racing a passive double DRS for the time being, because it believes bigger performance gains can be made elsewhere on the car. read more »

3

Vettel and Alonso partnership ruled out by Domenicali

over 13 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 734 views )

Stefano Domenicali has ruled out the possibility of Sebastian Vettel partnering Fernando Alonso at Ferrari in the near future read more »

1

Ferrari rules out Alonso/Vettel line-up

over 13 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 879 views )

Ferrari has ruled out the prospect of a 'dream team' line-up of Fernando Alonso and Sebastian Vettel. read more »

9

Ecclestone unsure on German Grand Prix

over 13 years ago

from: Crash.Net

( 832 views )

Bernie Ecclestone says he doesn't know where the German Grand Prix will be held in 2013 with the Nurburgring seemingly ruled out read more »

9

Istanbul GP return 'ruled out' by Turkish PM

over 13 years ago

from: Crash.Net

( 1607 views )

The possibility of F1 returning to Istanbul for a Grand Prix in 2013 appears to be all but over, after local media reports that the government had voted not to fund it. read more »

3

Montezemolo won't lead political party

over 13 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 1366 views )

Luca di Montezemolo has ruled himself out of the running to lead the Italia Futura political party, ensuring his position as Ferrari president remains secure read more »

2

It's between Bianchi and Sutil

over 13 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 1652 views )

Jules Bianchi or Adrian Sutil will partner Paul di Resta at Force India next season after Sebastien Buemi and Jaimie Alguersuari were both ruled out... read more »

3

Ecclestone quashes Austrian GP hopes

over 13 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 1218 views )

Bernie Ecclestone has all but ruled out the prospect of an Austrian Grand Prix in 2013 after saying he is focused solely on trying to return to Turkey read more »

4

Ecclestone dispels Austrian GP rumours

over 13 years ago

from: GPUpdate.net

( 1225 views )

Formula 1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone has all but ruled out Austria returning to the calendar, shunning last week's rumours of a future race at the Red Bull Ring. The... read more »

4

Kubica: No chance of me coming back soon

over 13 years ago

from: GPUpdate.net

( 1294 views )

Robert Kubica has ruled out an imminent return to Formula 1, explaining that he is still struggling with the rotation of his right elbow and wrist. The Pole, who suffered... read more »

9

Marko backs Austrian GP as Valencia plots return

over 13 years ago

from: Crash.Net

( 1058 views )

Red Bulk advisor Helmut Marko insists that the possibility of bidding for an Austrian GP cannot be entirely ruled out. read more »

2

Red Bull 'pleased but not surprised'

over 13 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 1218 views )

Red Bull are "not surprised" the FIA have ruled Seb Vettel has no case to answer regarding his overtake on Jean-Eric Vergne in Brazil... read more »