Max Verstappen said his poor start "destroyed" his Italian Grand Prix early on before his Sunday drive ended with a DNF. read more »
1
Sebastian Vettel says he is glad that there were no fans at Monza this year after Ferrari endured another nightmare showing at the Italian Grand Prix read more »
9
Honda has confirmed Max Verstappen was forced to retire from the Italian Grand Prix after it found an issue with his Formula 1 power unit. read more »
5
Effectively, we had a 27-lap sprint race to the finish, which meant that the drivers had to think about managing their tyres throughout the duration of the second half of the race. read more »
5
Pretty much everything that could go wrong today did go wrong. read more »
30
Carlos Sainz declared he left nothing on the track after an impressive drive to finish second behind AlphaTauri's Pierre Gasly in a thrilling Italian GP at Monza. read more »
2
Charles Leclerc said the nasty race-ending crash which he suffered at the Italian Grand Prix was his own fault. read more »
1
Lewis Hamilton visited the Formula 1 race stewards during the red flag period in the Italian Grand Prix to understand why he had received a 10-second stop/go penalty read more »
34
You'll need to watch these highlights right to the end... a crazy F2 weekend continued for its Sprint Race! For more F1® videos, visit http://www.Formula1.com Follow F1®:... read more »
34
Monza produces an absolute classic as we crown a brand new winner in Formula 1! For more F1® videos, visit http://www.Formula1.com Follow F1®: http://www.instagram.com/F1... read more »
2
Lance Stroll was happy with a second career podium but said that the Italian Grand Prix win was his to lose. read more »
9
Valtteri Bottas has revealed he was close to jumping the start of Italian Formula 1 Grand Prix as he made yet another slow getaway on the opening lap. read more »
9
Lewis Hamilton went to see F1 race director Michael Masi during the red flag period during the Italian GP to object against his penalty. read more »
9
Updated F1 drivers' and constructors' world championship standings following the Italian Grand Prix at the Autodromo Nazionale Monza, Italy. read more »
9
Charles Leclerc has accepted full responsibility for his race-ending shunt which resulted in the Formula 1 red flag period at the Italian Grand Prix. read more »
2
Mercedes boss Toto Wolff explained how Lewis Hamilton was allowed to enter a closed pitlane and pick up a race-ruining penalty at the Italian GP. read more »
3
Reigning Formula One champion Lewis Hamilton said Pierre Gasly's Italian Grand Prix victory shows Red Bull was wrong to demote him from the team last year. read more »
35
Ferrari driver Sebastian Vettel admitted it was "good that we had no fans" at the Italian Grand Prix after a double non-finish compounded the team's 2020 misery. read more »
34
LIVE from the Autodromo Nazionale Monza, we bring you all the reaction from the 2020 Italian Grand Prix with Will Buxton, Pietro Fittipaldi plus special guests. For more F1®... read more »
35
Red Bull driver Max Verstappen conceded his poor start to the Italian Grand Prix "completely destroyed" his race, before retiring midway through with an unknown... read more »
15
Carlos Sainz feels confident he would've finished the Italian Grand Prix at Monza in second place even without the incidents that altered the running order of the race.... read more »
9
The Italian Grand Prix may have been anything but as expected but Carlos Sainz believes he was on course for same P2 result with or without safety car shake up read more »
9
Lance Stroll believes a first F1 victory was possible at the Italian GP but was left frustrated that a slow start on the red flag restart cost him. read more »
9
Pierre Gasly says he is struggling to come to terms with his "unbelievable" shock maiden F1 victory during a topsy-turvy Italian GP. read more »
9
Lewis Hamilton has taken full responsibility for the Formula 1 pit lane blunder which led to his 10-second stop-go penalty during the Italian Grand Prix. read more »
