Change mode menu

Latest F1 news about: Decision

1

McLaren: Late launch is right decision

over 15 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 773 views )

McLaren insists that its decision to not take its new car to the first test of the season gives it the best chance possible to win the world championship this year. read more »

6

Hispania withdraw from FOTA

over 15 years ago

from: F1Technical.net

( 1511 views )

Just a few months shy of the 2011 race season the Hispania Racing Team has confirmed its withdrawal from the Formula One Teams Association. Sealing their decision was their... read more »

9

Top Gear in hot water over burkas again

over 15 years ago

from: Crash.Net

( 1340 views )

Cult BBC motoring show Top Gear's decision to dress Jeremy Clarkson and Richard Hammond in burkas during the Middle Eastern special on Boxing Day has caused rather a ruckus... read more »

4

Mid-January decision for Hülkenberg, says manager

over 15 years ago

from: GPUpdate.net

( 1239 views )

Willi Weber, manager for Nico Hülkenberg, has stated that news surrounding the future of the ex Williams driver will arrive in the middle of the month, with current internet... read more »

3

No decision on Hulkenberg's future until mid-January

over 15 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 1398 views )

Nico Hulkenberg's management insists it is still trying to negotiate the best possible deal for him in 2011, despite reports that he has a place as a Friday test driver at... read more »

9

Caubet: Japanese could return to F1

over 15 years ago

from: Crash.Net

( 1123 views )

Renault managing director Jean Francois Caubet hints that Japanese manufacturers are reconsidering their decision to quit F1 with new engine rules pending read more »

9

FIA: Team orders rule had to go

over 15 years ago

from: Crash.Net

( 1190 views )

FIA vice-president Enrico Gelpi believes the 'right' decision was reached last week when it was decided to 'delete' article 39.1 forbidding team orders. read more »

1

Webber: Orders ban will change nothing

over 15 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 750 views )

Mark Webber doubts that the FIA's decision to end the team orders ban will make any difference to the racing next season read more »

2

Horner: Drivers free to battle each other

over 15 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 1079 views )

Red Bull will stick to their philosophy of not imposing team orders despite the FIA's decision to lift the ban on the controversial policy... read more »

1

Schumacher feels good about F1 return

over 15 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 862 views )

Michael Schumacher says he feels good about his decision to come back to Formula 1 this year despite a tough season with Mercedes. read more »

2

Schumi confident of Merc success

over 15 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 874 views )

Mercedes GP driver Michael Schumacher insists he "feels good" about his decision to return to Formula One this year... read more »

2

Domenicali: Goodbye to pointless hypocrisy

over 15 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 1331 views )

As to be expected, Ferrari team boss Stefano Domenicali has praised the FIA's decision to scrap the ban on team orders... read more »

3

Domenicali salutes the end of 'pointless hypocrisy'

over 15 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 1873 views )

Ferrari team boss Stefano Domenicali celebrated the return of Formula One to a "team sport" after the FIA announced its decision to lift the ban on team orders ahead... read more »

1

Domenicali hails team orders decision

over 15 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 1223 views )

Ferrari team boss Stefano Domenicali has welcomed the FIA's decision to ditch the team orders ban as the end of a piece of 'pointless hypocrisy' read more »

4

Team orders ban dropped

over 15 years ago

from: GPUpdate.net

( 1098 views )

The rule forbidding team orders has been deleted, the World Motor Sport Council announced today following its final meeting of the year in Monaco. The decision has been taken... read more »

3

Hunt says Renault and Proton risk damaging the sport

over 15 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 1337 views )

The decision of Group Lotus to switch allegiance to the RenaultF1 team from Tony Fernandes' Team Lotus outfit risks bringing the sport into disrepute and damaging the... read more »

4

France has hit rock bottom, says Prost

over 15 years ago

from: GPUpdate.net

( 1177 views )

Four-time F1 World Champion Alain Prost believes France has become a ‘little auto-phobic’ and he believes Renault’s decision to completely sell it Formula One... read more »

3

France 'auto-phobic', says Prost

over 15 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 1716 views )

Four-time world champion and former team owner Alain Prost says he is saddened by Renault's decision to sell its remaining shares to Group Renault because it reflects... read more »

3

Petrov the worst driver in F1, says Verstappen

over 15 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 1350 views )

Former F1 driver Jos Verstappen says it would be a poor decision for Renault to retain the services of Russian driver Vitaly Petrov read more »

4

Proton: Group Lotus move will prove fruitful

over 15 years ago

from: GPUpdate.net

( 1114 views )

Proton has said its 'fully supports' the decision of Group Lotus to enter the FIA Formula One World Championship in 2011 as was announced on Wednesday, even though... read more »

4

'Renault Sport F1' formed

over 15 years ago

from: GPUpdate.net

( 1718 views )

Following Renault’s decision to sell its minority stake in the Renault F1 Team, the French manufacturer has confirmed it has now created 'Renault Sport... read more »

9

Webber: No need to tell Red Bull

over 15 years ago

from: Crash.Net

( 949 views )

Mark Webber defends his decision not to tell Red Bull Racing about the shoulder injury he carried through the latter stages of the 2010 F1 season read more »

5

 Webber defends injury silence

over 15 years ago

from: Pitpass.com

( 1010 views )

Mark Webber has defended his decision not to inform his team about the shoulder injury which it is claimed compromised the final races of his season. read more »

9

Proton backs Lotus F1 move

over 15 years ago

from: Crash.Net

( 907 views )

Proton says it is fully behind Group Lotus' decision to move into F1 after announcement of Renault deal read more »

11

Injury did not affect me - Webber

over 15 years ago

from: BBC.co.uk/F1

( 1073 views )

Mark Webber defends his decision not to tell anyone about his fractured shoulder and insists it did not affect him in the final four races of 2010. read more »