Change mode menu

Latest F1 news about: Confirm

15

Webber urges Button to make Sports Car switch

over 11 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 1452 views )

Mark Webber has urged Jenson Button to switch from Formula 1 to Sports Cars as the Britain's future remains in limbo with McLaren yet to confirm its 2015 driver line-up.... read more »

27

Marussia ceases trading, administrators confirm

over 11 years ago

from: F1Zone.net

( 1379 views )

Administrators acting on behalf of Marussia have confirmed that the Formula 1 team has ceased trading and employees made redundant. Marussia entered administration in October... read more »

9

Magnussen understands McLaren F1 2015 driver delay

over 11 years ago

from: Crash.Net

( 1025 views )

Kevin Magnussen not annoyed by McLaren uncertainty, says he understand why the team has yet to confirm its drivers for F1 2015 read more »

15

Sauber confirm Nasr will partner Ericsson in 2015

over 11 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 1778 views )

Sauber will have an all new 2015 driver line-up after confirming that Felipe Nasr will partner the previously confirmed Marcus Ericsson next season. The team also confirmed... read more »

29

Sauber confirm Nasr for 2015 campaign

over 11 years ago

from: TheCheckeredFlag.co.uk

( 810 views )

The Sauber F1 Team have announced that Felipe Nasr will race for the Swiss team in 2015, joining the already confirmed Marcus Ericsson. Nasr has been the test and reserve […] read more »

2

'Alonso closing in on McLaren move'

over 11 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 1468 views )

It appears it's only a matter of time before Fernando Alonso and McLaren confirm their reunion... read more »

2

Sauber confirm Ericsson for 2015

over 11 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 644 views )

Marcus Ericsson will return to the Formula 1 grid in 2015 after Sauber confirmed his signing... read more »

29

Sauber confirm Ericsson for 2015 campaign

over 11 years ago

from: TheCheckeredFlag.co.uk

( 779 views )

Marcus Ericsson will remain in Formula 1 for the 2015 season after being confirmed to be one of the Sauber F1 Team's drivers for next year. The Swede, who had […] read more »

15

Bianchi remains 'critical but stable' confirm family

over 11 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 2429 views )

Marussia driver Jules Bianchi remains "critical but stable" according to an update provided by his family on Thursday. The Frenchman was involved in an accident... read more »

29

Marussia out of US GP as team enters Administration

over 11 years ago

from: TheCheckeredFlag.co.uk

( 766 views )

The Marussia F1 Team have become the second Formula 1 team to enter administration in a matter of a week as they confirm they will not be competing in this […] read more »

27

Administrators confirm Marussia will miss Austin

over 11 years ago

from: F1Zone.net

( 1318 views )

Administrators acting on behalf of the Marussia Formula 1 team have confirmed that the squad will not compete in this weekend's United States Grand Prix. FRP Advisory was... read more »

15

Sam Michael to leave McLaren at end of season

over 11 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 1345 views )

Sam Michael will leave his role as sporting director at McLaren at the end of the current season, the team confirmed on Wednesday. Michael handed his resignation in to the... read more »

4

Perez on brink of new Force India deal

over 11 years ago

from: GPUpdate.net

( 908 views )

Sergio Perez says he is likely to sign a fresh Force India deal "in the next week", a move that would confirm the outfit's line-up for the 2015 campaign after... read more »

15

Hulkenberg to remain at Force India for 2015 season

over 11 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 1320 views )

Nico Hulkenberg will stay with the Force India team next season, he and the team confirmed on Monday. The German rejoined the team at the start of this season after a brief... read more »

2

Force India confirm Hulkenberg for 2015

over 11 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 651 views )

Nico Hulkenberg's Force India future has been secured with the team confirming the German for the 2015 season... read more »

27

Force India retains Hulkenberg for 2015

over 11 years ago

from: F1Zone.net

( 880 views )

Force India has confirmed that Nico Hulkenberg will remain with the team in 2015. Hulkenberg, 27, first joined the team as reserve driver in 2011 and returned to the squad this... read more »

2

Force India waiting on Ferrari line-up

over 11 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 1102 views )

Force India won't confirm their 2015 line-up until after Ferrari as uncertainty over the latter's drivers could yet affect Nico Hulkenberg... read more »

9

Force India F1 waits on Ferrari move

over 11 years ago

from: Crash.Net

( 1185 views )

Force India tells Crash.net it is waiting on Ferrari to finalise its driver line-up before it can confirm Nico Hulkenberg for 2015 read more »

11

Ferrari confirm Alonso departure

over 11 years ago

from: BBC.co.uk/F1

( 1302 views )

Fernando Alonso is leaving Ferrari at the end of this season, the company's outgoing president Luca Di Montezemolo confirms. read more »

29

Caterham confirm Kobayashi's Russian retirement due to 'safety concerns'

over 11 years ago

from: TheCheckeredFlag.co.uk

( 2064 views )

Caterham F1 Team Principal Manfredi Ravetto has come out to deny the apparent claims of lead driver Kamui Kobayashi and members of the press that the Japanese driver was... read more »

27

Red Bull blocks Vettel's Ferrari test debut in Abu Dhabi

over 11 years ago

from: F1Zone.net

( 4360 views )

Sebastian Vettel will not be able to make his test debut for Ferrari in the days immediately after next month's Abu Dhabi grand prix finale. Italy's Omnicorse claims... read more »

15

Lotus confirm switch from Renault to Mercedes power

over 11 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 1768 views )

The Lotus F1 Team has confirmed it will switch from Renault to Mercedes power for the 2015 season and beyond after signing a "long-term deal". The team has struggled... read more »

2

Lotus confirm Mercedes switch

over 11 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 592 views )

Lotus will be powered by Mercedes next season, having brought an end to their Renault deal... read more »

29

Rossi on entry list but Marussia to delay decision until Friday

over 11 years ago

from: TheCheckeredFlag.co.uk

( 749 views )

Alexander Rossi has been announced on the official entry list for this weekend's Russian Grand Prix at Sochi, but Marussia have yet to confirm whether they will run with... read more »

2

Vettel: No update really

over 11 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 690 views )

While Sebastian Vettel is not yet ready to confirm where he's going in 2015, he says fans will understand why when it is all finally revealed... read more »