Change mode menu

Latest F1 news about: Confirm

11

McLaren confirm Button and Alonso

over 11 years ago

from: BBC.co.uk/F1

( 591 views )

Former world champions Jenson Button and Fernando Alonso will drive for McLaren in 2015. read more »

2

McLaren set to retain Button

over 11 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 849 views )

Jenson Button appears to have won the McLaren race-seat battle with the team set to confirm him alongside Fernando Alonso... read more »

15

McLaren set to announce driver line-up on Thursday

over 11 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 1152 views )

McLaren's driver line-up announcement for the 2015 season looks set to finally be confirmed on Thursday following several delays. The team has scheduled "an important... read more »

30

McLaren wait set to end?

over 11 years ago

from: SkySports.com/F1

( 1062 views )

McLaren appear poised to finally confirm their 2015 driver line-up on Thursday after scheduling a media event at their Woking HQ. read more »

5

What is going on at McLaren?

over 11 years ago

from: Pitpass.com

( 1816 views )

Never mind announcing who will partner the Spaniard, when, precisely, is McLaren going to officially confirm (or deny) the return of Fernando Alonso? read more »

15

McLaren fails to agree its line-up during meeting

over 11 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 1247 views )

McLaren had been expected to decide whether Jenson Button or Kevin Magnussen would partner Fernando Alonso next season, but it seems both will have to wait even longer to learn... read more »

2

FIA confirm 21-race calendar

over 11 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 1109 views )

The FIA have released a bumper calendar for the 2015 season, comprising 21 grands prix including Korea and Mexico... read more »

15

Vettel: 'It's really, really special to drive a Ferrari'

over 11 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 2098 views )

Sebastian Vettel has compared his first outing in a Ferrari F1 car with a fairytale after holding a desire to race for the Italian team since he was a small child. The German... read more »

15

Mattiacci replaced by Arrivabene, confirm Ferrari

over 11 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 1720 views )

Marco Mattiacci will leave Ferrari despite only taking over the reigns of the Formula 1 team seven months ago, Ferrari confirmed on Monday. The Italian will be replaced by... read more »

27

Former Spanish King says Alonso 'going to McLaren'

over 11 years ago

from: F1Zone.net

( 2276 views )

Fernando Alonso completed his Ferrari career on Sunday still refusing to confirm widespread speculation his next move is to McLaren-Honda. But he is now giving big hints.... read more »

15

Alonso hints at long-term agreement with McLaren

over 11 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 1418 views )

Fernando Alonso has revealed that he has signed a long-term deal with a new team, but failed to confirm exactly which team. It's widely expected that the Spaniard will... read more »

4

Alonso to confirm future plans 'very soon'

over 11 years ago

from: GPUpdate.net

( 1122 views )

Fernando Alonso says he will be able to announce his future plans "very soon", after completing his final race with Ferrari. read more »

2

Force India confirm Perez

over 11 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 779 views )

Force India will continue with an unchanged line-up in 2015 after finally confirming Sergio Perez for the 2015 campaign... read more »

30

Force India confirm Perez

over 11 years ago

from: SkySports.com/F1

( 743 views )

Force India have officially confirmed Sergio Perez will remain at the team for 2015 and beyond after agreeing a new multi-year deal with the Mexican. read more »

2

And now Ferrari confirm Vettel signing

over 11 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 657 views )

Formula 1's worst kept secret is out with Ferrari confirming Sebastian Vettel for the 2015 campaign... read more »

3

Ferrari and Alonso confirm split by 'common consent'

over 11 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 1239 views )

Ferrari has finally confirmed Fernando Alonso will not race at the team next season after the two decided to split by "common consent" read more »

15

Ferrari and Alonso confirm split by 'common consent'

over 11 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 2444 views )

Ferrari have announced that Fernando Alonso will no longer drive for them following the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix this weekend, finally confirming what many already knew. The... read more »

1

Ferrari confirms split with Alonso

over 11 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 1026 views )

Ferrari has officially announced Fernando Alonso's departure at the end of the 2014 Formula 1 season, paving the way for it to confirm Sebastian Vettel as his replacement read more »

11

Ferrari confirm Alonso to leave

over 11 years ago

from: BBC.co.uk/F1

( 615 views )

Ferrari officially confirm two-time world champion Fernando Alonso will leave the team at the end of the season. read more »

11

F1 driver Bianchi 'out of coma'

over 11 years ago

from: BBC.co.uk/F1

( 1648 views )

Formula 1 driver Jules Bianchi is no longer in an artificial coma, his family confirm. read more »

15

Grosjean confirmed at Lotus for 2015 season

over 11 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 1464 views )

The Lotus F1 Team has confirmed that Romain Grosjean will continue with the team next season, leaving their driver line-up unchanged. Grosjean had hinted that he was seeking a... read more »

15

Webber backs Vettel's switch from Red Bull to Ferrari

over 11 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 2134 views )

Mark Webber says it's no surprise that Sebastian Vettel has left Red Bull this season to join Ferrari in 2015 - a move his former team-mate always predicted would... read more »

15

McLaren delay driver decision until December

over 11 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 1467 views )

McLaren had been expected to confirm their driver line-up ahead of the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix following contractual sign-off from Fernando Alonso, however that announcement will... read more »

30

McLaren delay line-up decision

over 11 years ago

from: SkySports.com/F1

( 741 views )

McLaren will not confirm the identity of their 2015 driver line-up until after the current season. read more »

15

Force India discover and correct aerodynamic error

over 11 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 1402 views )

Force India are hopeful of launching an attack of nearest rival McLaren at the final race of the season after discovering an aerodynamic error which has now been corrected. The... read more »