Change mode menu

Latest F1 news about: Cancelled

27

Ferrari F2012 leaves for Jerez

over 14 years ago

from: F1Zone.net

( 909 views )

On Friday after its launch, the Ferrari F2012 set off on its journey to make its track debut on the start of the first pre-season testing session, which is scheduled for... read more »

13

Ferrari to beam launch live on Friday morning

over 14 years ago

from: Forumula1.com

( 1241 views )

Feb.3 (GMM) Having cancelled its media launch event due to the snowy weather in Italy, Ferrari is preparing for a live internet reveal of its 2011 car on Friday morning. Hot... read more »

6

No launch event for Ferrari's 2012 car due to weather conditions

over 14 years ago

from: F1Technical.net

( 1423 views )

In an official statement, the Scuderia Ferrari announced that tomorrow's launch ceremony is cancelled. The decision was taken because of the weather conditions and... read more »

15

Ferrari cancels 2012 launch event due to snow

over 14 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 1131 views )

Ferrari has cancelled the launch event for its 2012 car, and will instead exclusively launch its competitior online at www.ferrarif1.com. The Italian outfit had been set read more »

13

Snow forces Ferrari to call off Fiorano launch of 2012 car

over 14 years ago

from: Forumula1.com

( 902 views )

Feb.2 (GMM) Ferrari has cancelled the launch of its 2012 car. The famous Italian team had already said the scheduled track debut of the new single seater on Friday appeared... read more »

5

Ferrari cancels launch

over 14 years ago

from: Pitpass.com

( 1076 views )

Ferrari has cancelled the launch of its 2012 contender due to heavy snowfall at Maranello read more »

27

New Ferrari launch cancelled because of snow

over 14 years ago

from: F1Zone.net

( 903 views )

There was no let up from the snow last night, which continued to fall on Maranello and the surrounding area and the situation does not appear to be changing this morning. The... read more »

3

Ferrari cancels launch ceremony

over 14 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 1077 views )

Ferrari has cancelled the launch ceremony for its 2012 car due to the weather conditions at Maranello read more »

1

Ferrari cancels new car launch event

over 14 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 991 views )

Ferrari has cancelled the launch of its 2012 Formula 1 car because of the poor weather conditions in Maranello. read more »

13

Ecclestone committed to Bahrain’s 2012 return

over 14 years ago

from: Forumula1.com

( 1113 views )

Jan.23 (GMM) Bernie Ecclestone sounds fully committed to formula one's highly controversial return to Bahrain in April. The 2011 pre-season test and race were cancelled... read more »

27

Ecclestone committed to Bahrain’s 2012 return

over 14 years ago

from: F1Zone.net

( 1212 views )

Bernie Ecclestone sounds fully committed to Formula 1′s highly controversial return to Bahrain in April. The 2011 pre-season test and race were cancelled due to... read more »

9

Hill: F1 can return to Bahrain with conscience clear

over 14 years ago

from: Crash.Net

( 1048 views )

Damon Hill says F1 can return to Bahrain this season with a 'clear conscience' after the issues that forced the race to cancelled in 2011 read more »

4

Bahrain circuit reinstates several key employees

over 14 years ago

from: GPUpdate.net

( 1123 views )

Sakhir’s Bahrain International Circuit has reinstated a number of employees who were dismissed during the civil unrest which plagued the country last year. After the... read more »

13

Bahrain pushes ahead amid 2012 race return controversy

over 14 years ago

from: Forumula1.com

( 1165 views )

Jan.10 (GMM) Organisers of the Bahrain grand prix are pushing ahead with preparations for April's race. Last year's pre-season test and race at the Sakhir circuit... read more »

27

Bahrain pushes ahead amid 2012 race return controversy

over 14 years ago

from: F1Zone.net

( 1491 views )

Organisers of the Bahrain Grand Prix are pushing ahead with preparations for April’s race. Last year’s pre-season test and race at the Sakhir circuit were... read more »

4

Human rights group pushing for Bahrain boycott

over 14 years ago

from: GPUpdate.net

( 989 views )

After the 2011 Bahrain Grand Prix was cancelled, the Gulf Kingdom is set to return to the F1 calendar this year. However, human rights groups are pushing for teams to boycott... read more »

13

More unrest in 2012 F1 host Bahrain

over 14 years ago

from: Forumula1.com

( 1046 views )

Jan.5 (GMM) More civil unrest in Bahrain will intensify speculation the island Kingdom's return to the F1 calendar early this year will be called off. Last year's... read more »

13

Mexico GP rumours heat up

over 14 years ago

from: Forumula1.com

( 1462 views )

Dec.12 (GMM) Speculation about a return to Mexico for formula one is revving up. Earlier this year, Sauber sponsor Telmex's Carlos Slim Domit confirmed that officials... read more »

4

Ecclestone: I hope we go to Bahrain

over 14 years ago

from: GPUpdate.net

( 1116 views )

F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone is hopeful that next year’s Barhain Grand Prix will be able to go ahead as planned, with the 2011 event having to be cancelled due to... read more »

27

Webber unsure F1 to return to Bahrain in 2012

over 14 years ago

from: F1Zone.net

( 1104 views )

Time will tell whether formula one actually returns as scheduled to Bahrain early next season, according to Mark Webber. Amid the Kingdom’s civil crisis this year,... read more »

13

Ecclestone: Bahrain 2012 will happen

over 14 years ago

from: Forumula1.com

( 1487 views )

Nov.25 (GMM) A damning report into the unrest in Bahrain earlier this year does not endanger the Kingdom's return to formula one in 2012. That is the claim of F1 chief... read more »

2

Hellmund: US GP could still go ahead

over 14 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 1127 views )

United States GP promoter Tavo Hellmund believes the race could still go ahead next year despite Bernie Ecclestone saying it will be cancelled... read more »

5

Ecclestone gives Austin seven day deadline

over 14 years ago

from: Pitpass.com

( 919 views )

Bernie Ecclestone has warned that unless organizers in Austin sign a contract and pay the relevant monies the 2012 event will be cancelled. read more »

3

Ecclestone denies Turkey is on standby for 2012

over 14 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 1005 views )

Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone has dismissed talk of the Turkish Grand Prix returning to the F1 calendar in 2012 if Bahrain's race is cancelled due to the troubled... read more »

13

Officials coy amid ongoing Bahrain rumours

over 14 years ago

from: Forumula1.com

( 1295 views )

Nov.9 (GMM) FIA officials as well as Bernie Ecclestone are coy this week amid continuing uncertainty about Bahrain's return to the F1 calendar next year. After this... read more »