Charles Leclerc has responded to a suggestion that he could join Mercedes in the near future. As it stands, Mercedes has an opening at its team for the 2024 campaign, with... read more »
9
Lewis Hamilton briefly congratulated Max Verstappen but set the tone for their fierce rivalry to resume next season. read more »
35
George Russell has joked Mercedes "like to keep it close" after narrowly avoiding contact with Lewis Hamilton at the Dutch Grand Prix. read more »
1
McLaren is aiming to give an F1 drive to Oscar Piastri for 2023 but the reigning F2 champion is engaged in a dispute with current parent team Alpine. A Contract Recognition... read more »
15
Christian Horner has addressed the recent rumours regarding a potential Formula 1 partnership between Red Bull and Porsche. Earlier this week, it was revealed in documents that... read more »
9
Daniel Ricciardo insists he has no plans to walk away from F1 and remains committed to see out the rest of his McLaren contract. read more »
1
The Jeddah circuit delivered a spectacular event last year, but a number of drivers expressed safety concerns about the high-speed last section of the street track.The biggest... read more »
2
Helmut Marko does not expect Max Verstappen to take a fresh power unit in Jeddah, and said it would happen in Abu Dhabi, if at all. read more »
2
Ross Brawn has addressed the concerns that people have about the widespread regulations changes coming in 2022. Prior to this year, it was widely felt that such changes were... read more »
2
Lewis Hamilton has shut down any suggestions that he is angry with Mercedes after both parties clashed over strategy in Turkey. read more »
5
Reflecting on last Sunday's controversial British Grand Prix, Christian Horner addresses a number of issues not least the fact that the crash cost his team $1.8m (£1.3m). read more »
2
George Russell has said no contracts have yet been signed for 2022 and beyond, and he is just "enjoying the curiosity" of what the future may hold. read more »
5
Haas driver, Nikita Mazepin has clarified the situation following talk of him having to observe mandatory military service in the Russian forces. read more »
15
Formula 1 Race Director Michael Masi has explained the decision-making process behind the issue of track limits at Turn 4 amid the battle between Lewis Hamilton and Max... read more »
1
Haas Formula 1 chief Gunther Steiner says the team is taking the recent incident with Nikita Mazepin "very seriously", but has asked for privacy as it addresses the... read more »
9
Mercedes F1 boss Toto Wolff says there is currently no opportunity to field a super team consisting of Lewis Hamilton and Max Verstappen at the German manufacturer. read more »
2
FIA president, Jean Todt, has said his conscience is clear over the way the sporting body handled the investigation into Ferrari's 2019 power unit. read more »
2
Mercedes boss Toto Wolff has once again stated he has no plans to become CEO or make an investment in Aston Martin. read more »
9
F1 world champion Lewis Hamilton says he has "zero symptoms" of coronavirus amid recent speculation surrounding his health. read more »
2
McLaren believe in their MCL35 they have a car that addresses a general weaknesses found in F1's midfield as they look to hold onto best of the rest in 2020. read more »
35
Lewis Hamilton addresses his fans as he begins the hunt for a record equaling seventh Formula One world title - the reigning champion talking on his first day back in the office. read more »
35
Fernando Alonso says there have been many "lies" said about his career over the years, including with regards to a famous picture of the Spaniard taken moments after... read more »
18
Lando Norris is the latest guest on The Autosport Podcast, joining Stuart Codling to talk about the challenges he faced during the 2019 Formula 1 season. Speaking at Autosport... read more »
35
FIA President Jean Todt reckons that people who work in the Formula 1 industry should feel 'privileged', as he addresses concerns that an increased race calendar... read more »
35
Ross Brawn disputes the suggestion from Racing Point technical director Andrew Green that the 2021 Formula 1 cars will be "nasty" to drive. read more »
