Nicholas Latifi has stated his desire to move up to Formula 1 next year as he "doesn't want to do another season" in Formula 2. read more »
2
Toro Rosso have stated their intention to add a Japanese driver to their line-up "sooner rather than later" as part of their partnership with Honda. read more »
29
Toto Wolff has stated that "mistakes become training" ahead of what he expects another close battle in Bahrain read more »
2
Although Toto Wolff admits losing the Australian GP win still hurts, the Mercedes boss has pragmatically stated that it those moments that are the "learning... read more »
2
One of five teams opting not to turn a single lap in Spain on Wednesday, Ferrari have stated that there was "no point" given the conditions. read more »
6
British energy drinks company Rich Energy is now rumoured to buy Formula One team Force India in a deal worth around £200m. However, {Force India} stated on Thursday that no... read more »
29
McLaren F1 Team's CEO, Zak Brown, has stated that IndyCar's Josef Newgarden and Scott Dixon would succeed in Formula One if they were given the opportunity. read more »
29
Ahead of Fernando Alonso's 2018 Rolex Daytona 24 Hours appearance, his ex-Formula One team mate Giancarlo Fisichella has stated that it will only teach the Spaniard so... read more »
2
The announcement may have stated that Fernando Alonso will "contest the 2018 championship" with McLaren, however, the Spaniard says his new contract is a... read more »
2
It may not be the start of the blame game but Honda have stated that McLaren found it "hard to adapt to change" during their three-year partnership. read more »
2
F1 CEO Chase Carey is "pleased" that a conclusion has been reached between teams and engine suppliers and stated the importance of Honda remaining in the sport. read more »
29
Former world champion, Niki Lauda, has stated that Fernando Alonso's decision to leave Ferrari and join McLaren-Honda was based entirely on money. read more »
29
Porsche has stated interest in joining Formula One from the 2021 season as an engine manufacturer after leaving the World Endurance Championship. read more »
2
Robert Kubica's manager Alessandro Alunni Bravi has stated that the Pole has interest from other teams in and away from Formula 1, not just Renault. read more »
30
Paddy Lowe has remained coy on the prospect of Fernando Alonso joining Williams in 2018, but stated the team are trying to secure the best driver line-up possible. read more »
2
Lewis Hamilton has stated that Mercedes have given up more points than Ferrari this season - a trait that needs to stop after the summer break. read more »
29
McLaren-Honda racing director, Eric Boullier, has stated a September deadline for a decision to be made regarding McLaren's engine supplier for 2018. read more »
4
Sebastian Vettel has stated that he is in "no rush" to sign a fresh deal with Ferrari, even though he sees no reason to leave the team at the end of the… read more »
29
Christian Horner has stated that Carlos Sainz Jr. can leave Red Bull, but only if the price is right. read more »
29
Sahara Force India Driver Sergio Perez has stated that team-mate Esteban Ocon needs to be "intelligent" following from their crash at the Azerbaijan Grand Prix. read more »
2
Baku promoter Arif Rahimov has stated that they would like to re-take their June slot on the Formula 1 calendar after the 2018 season. read more »
4
FIA President Jean Todt has stated that he hopes to increase the size of the Formula 1 grid again in the near future, with 12 teams his ideal number. As it… read more »
29
Eric Boullier has stated that McLaren are pleased with how their aero upgrades have worked so far in 2017. read more »
2
Although Red Bull have stated that they don't expect any engine updates until Canada, Renault says they've gone their communications "wrong" as there are... read more »
4
Force India has stated that it would not support an agreement which leads to Mercedes helping Honda overcome its current reliability and performance… read more »