Change mode menu

Latest F1 news about: Sergio

15

Monaco - Sauber Saturday quotes

over 14 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 874 views )

After Sergio Pérez‘s heavy accident in the final minutes of qualifying for the Monaco Grand Prix, of course, the relief that the 21-year-old Mexican... read more »

9

Vettel: That pole lap was 'spot on'

over 14 years ago

from: Crash.Net

( 1236 views )

Sebastian Vettel was 'happy' after claiming pole for the F1 2011 Monaco GP today, although he added that the most important thing is that Sergio Perez is okay... read more »

15

Monaco - Pirelli Saturday quotes

over 14 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 988 views )

Pirelli’s Motorsport Director Paul Hembery: “First and foremost, our thoughts are with Sergio Pérez. We wish him a very swift recovery and the... read more »

3

McLaren was quick enough for pole - Hamilton

over 14 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 916 views )

Lewis Hamilton is certain his McLaren was quick enough to take pole position at the Monaco Grand Prix and regrets not putting in a banker lap before Sergio Perez's big... read more »

13

Exit of tunnel is more dangerous with blown diffusers – Button

over 14 years ago

from: Forumula1.com

( 998 views )

Jenson Button has said that the exit of the tunnel section at Monaco – where Sergio Perez today sustained a massive accident – is more dangerous this year... read more »

15

Monaco - Williams Saturday quotes

over 14 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 816 views )

Sam Michael, Technical Director: Obviously our first thoughts are with Sergio Perez and the whole team wishes him a quick recovery. Pastor did well to read more »

4

Pérez to remain in hospital overnight

over 14 years ago

from: GPUpdate.net

( 1011 views )

Formula 1 governing body the FIA has released an official communiqué which explains that Sergio Pérez will stay in hospital overnight on Saturday. The Mexican, who crashed... read more »

13

Sauber: Perez is ok, has concussion and thigh injury

over 14 years ago

from: Forumula1.com

( 1236 views )

The Sauber team have confirmed that Sergio Perez suffered no serious injury in his sizeable crash during qualifying for tomorrow’s Monaco Grand Prix. The Mexican was... read more »

3

Schumacher 'will try to make the most' of grid position

over 14 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 1154 views )

Michael Schumacher has admitted he probably gained a couple of grid positions as a result of Sergio Perez's qualifying crash in Monaco read more »

2

Button: More needs to be done in Monaco

over 14 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 924 views )

Jenson Button says Formula One still needs to improve the safety barriers in Monte Carlo after Sergio Perez crashed heavily in qualifying... read more »

4

Hamilton: We should have put a banker in

over 14 years ago

from: GPUpdate.net

( 922 views )

Lewis Hamilton admits that he and McLaren made a strategic error by not setting a lap time earlier on in the Monaco Grand Prix qualifying session. Having been held up by Felipe... read more »

15

Monaco - McLaren Saturday quotes

over 14 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 717 views )

Jenson Button, 2nd: “Today’s result in qualifying takes a bit of a back seat after what happened to Sergio [Perez] in Q3 this afternoon. We all read more »

13

Monaco GP: Vettel top dog in session marred by Perez crash

over 14 years ago

from: Forumula1.com

( 1105 views )

Sebastian Vettel this afternoon took pole position for tomorrow’s Monaco Grand Prix in a session marred by a big crash for Sauber’s Sergio Perez. With two... read more »

15

Monaco - Mercedes Saturday quotes

over 14 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 820 views )

Michael Schumacher, 5th: "First of all, I am happy to hear that Sergio seems to be well, which is obviously the most important news. The read more »

3

Rosberg calls for changes to barrier

over 14 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 831 views )

Nico Rosberg has called for alterations to be made to the barrier where Sergio Perez had an accident in qualifying for the Monaco Grand Prix read more »

2

Perez suffers concussion and sprained thigh

over 14 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 1027 views )

Sergio Perez escaped serious injury in his horrific Monaco qualifying accident, Sauber have revealed... read more »

9

Sauber confirms: Perez okay after heavy Monaco GP shunt

over 14 years ago

from: Crash.Net

( 993 views )

Sergio Perez suffered no 'serious injuries' in his heavy crash in qualifying for the F1 2011 Monaco Grand Prix, the Sauber F1 team has announced. read more »

4

Rosberg thanks team for huge effort

over 14 years ago

from: GPUpdate.net

( 837 views )

Although the huge accident of Sergio Pérez filled all headlines in Monaco on Saturday, it was Nico Rosberg who was first to crash at the chicane today. The German - who has... read more »

5

Perez: Concussion and a sprained thigh

over 14 years ago

from: Pitpass.com

( 1073 views )

Sauber reports that Sergio Perez suffered concussion and a sprained thigh in his accident in today's qualifying session. read more »

1

Button: Chicane safety can be improved

over 14 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 925 views )

Jenson Button and Mark Webber believe that safety measures around Monaco's chicane need to be improved, following Sergio Perez's heavy impact with the barrier during... read more »

2

Schumi praises F1's safety standards

over 14 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 1206 views )

Michael Schumacher says Sergio Perez's accident in Monaco "shows the quality of the safety improvements" that have been introduced in recent years... read more »

1

Perez suffers no serious injuries

over 14 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 777 views )

Sergio Perez has suffered no serious injuries in his heavy crash during qualifying at Monaco, his Sauber team has confirmed. read more »

15

Sauber confirm no major injuries for Perez

over 14 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 953 views )

The Sauber team have confirmed that Sergio Perez has suffered no major injuries, only a sprained thigh and minor concussion following his collision with the read more »

4

Sauber confirms: No serious injures for Pérez

over 14 years ago

from: GPUpdate.net

( 1134 views )

In a press release entitled ‘Good News!’, the Sauber team has confirmed that Sergio Pérez has sustained no serious injures after his heavy crash in Monaco Grand Prix... read more »

1

Rosberg calls for changes to barrier

over 14 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 843 views )

Nico Rosberg believes it may be time to change the barriers at the chicane of the Monaco circuit following Sergio Perez's crash during qualifying. read more »