The future of Lando Norris has been the subject of much speculation in recent weeks after a troubled start to the 2023 F1 season for his McLaren team. read more »
15
Formula 1 would benefit from seeing Lewis Hamilton make a switch to Ferrari, believes former team boss Eddie Jordan. Hamilton's current contract with Mercedes expires at... read more »
15
Charles Leclerc has refuted a number of claims made against Ferrari in the media, stating that they are "90 per cent untrue". Ferrari endured a difficult... read more »
9
Charles Leclerc insists rumours are "unfounded" that Ferrari are in crisis - and he claims a reported meeting with the manufacturer's president never happened. read more »
35
Charles Leclerc has claimed that '90 per cent' of the rumours surrounding Ferrari are untrue in the wake of a disastrous opening to the F1 season. read more »
30
Charles Leclerc has quashed suggestions of turbulence behind the scenes at Ferrari as the team battles to keep pace with Red Bull after a torrid start to the new campaign. read more »
5
Carlos Sainz admits that reliability is a concern at Ferrari, while teammate Charles Leclerc hits out at "completely unfounded" rumours surrounding the team. read more »
35
Lewis Hamilton has conceded that suggesting Mercedes had failed to listen to him last year "probably wasn't the best choice of words". read more »
35
Red Bull motorsport advisor Helmut Marko has rubbished suggestions Mercedes could prioritise its best power units for Aston Martin. read more »
9
Fred Vasseur has downplayed rumours of a crisis unfolding behind the scenes at Ferrari at the start of the 2023 F1 season. read more »
15
Jody Sheckter has revealed that South Africa claim close to a Grand Prix return in 2023, but the opportunity was lost when the organiser’s "greed" pushed Formula 1... read more »
1
Reports emerged in Germany on the final day of pre-season testing in Bahrain last week that Red Bull - whose senior structure has been tweaked following the death of company... read more »
29
Franz Tost has dismissed the rumours suggesting AlphaTauri could be sold or relocated to the United Kingdom. read more »
3
Lewis Hamilton has said he is a fighter and has no plans to leave Formula One if he is unable to challenge for a title this year with Mercedes. read more »
9
Lewis Hamilton insists he remains committed to Mercedes and says there is "no hold up" over a new F1 contract. read more »
3
The AlphaTauri Formula One team has denied rumours it is up for sale, with team principal Franz Tost saying Red Bull will continue to support it going forward. read more »
1
During pre-season testing in Bahrain last week, German publication Auto Motor und Sport reported that a Red Bull management structure - rejigged following the death of company... read more »
9
AlphaTauri will not be sold by Red Bull, says Franz Tost, who says he received assurances from the company's new boss. read more »
35
AlphaTauri team principal Franz Tost has issued a defiant statement in response to rumours that the Red Bull-owned outfit is for sale. read more »
9
Mercedes have set the record straight over rumours of a 'Plan B' 2023 F1 car and insist their upgrades will not replicate rival designs. read more »
35
Aston Martin have not ruled out the possibility of Sebastian Vettel making a sensational F1 comeback for next Sunday's season-opening Bahrain Grand Prix. read more »
1
Even before pre-season testing started in Bahrain there were positive rumours about Aston's aero numbers.While it is still hard to draw conclusions from the timesheets as... read more »
35
Charles Leclerc has responded to speculation linking him with a future move to Mercedes to follow Lewis Hamilton. read more »
1
Its well-managed art of keeping a check on expectations means it has typically never been too bullish about its prospects, even when it has had by far the best car on the... read more »
9
Charles Leclerc has rebuffed rumours that he could one day replace Lewis Hamilton at Mercedes by stating his commitment to Ferrari. read more »