Change mode menu

Latest F1 news about: Rejects

30

Hamilton rejects Vettel jibe

over 12 years ago

from: SkySports.com/F1

( 1053 views )

Lewis Hamilton has rejected Sebastian Vettel's complaints about Mercedes' pace at the start of the Monaco GP. read more »

6

Briatore calls for cost cuts, Ecclestone rejects

over 12 years ago

from: F1Technical.net

( 1341 views )

Although the start of the season is extremely close and F1 is set for another glamorous season, things are a little more worrying for teams not so much up the front of the... read more »

13

Mercedes rejects push for F1 withdrawal

over 13 years ago

from: Forumula1.com

( 1191 views )

Mercedes has hit back at reports some of its shareholders want the German marque to pull out of formula one. The Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung newspaper has quoted two such... read more »

27

Schumacher rejects six-week deadline for 2013 decision

over 13 years ago

from: F1Zone.net

( 1063 views )

Michael Schumacher appears to have rejected the new six-week deadline over his plans for 2013. Earlier this week, Mercedes team boss Ross Brawn indicated that the issue of Nico... read more »

3

Sauber rejects criticism of 2012 unpredictability

over 13 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 1017 views )

Peter Sauber says that Formula One has "never been better or more exciting" amid fears that the current unpredictability could be detrimental to the sport read more »

1

Force India still pursuing Aerolab case

over 13 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 1159 views )

Force India will not give up in its bid to try and increase the damages it was awarded from Aerolab in its recent copyright case - even if a judge rejects an appeal when he... read more »

3

Webber rejects Ferrari speculation

over 13 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 743 views )

Mark Webber has denied reports in the Spanish media he has signed with Ferrari for 2013 read more »

6

FIA rejects Lotus protest

over 13 years ago

from: F1Technical.net

( 890 views )

The protest launched by the Lotus F1 Team was rejected by the FIA. Lotus had lodged a protest on Thursday ahead of the Chinese Grand Prix as it believes the DRS system used by... read more »

15

FIA rejects Lotus's protest against Mercedes

over 13 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 1416 views )

The FIA has rejected Lotus's protest against Mercedes rear-wing super-DRS system, which they believe falls foul of the technical regulations. The system has been... read more »

13

FIA rejects latest Bahrain axe rumours

over 13 years ago

from: Forumula1.com

( 1350 views )

Mar.28 (GMM) The FIA has dismissed the latest rumours about next month's Bahrain grand prix. Some publications this week said F1's governing body was in the process... read more »

15

Malaysia rejects calls to stage a night race

over 13 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 1080 views )

Malaysian Grand Prix organisers have rejected calls for their event to become a night race in a bid to appease European viewing times. Bernie Ecclestone has read more »

15

FIA rejects lower pit lane speed limit

over 13 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 956 views )

The FIA has rejected a proposal, which was backed by the majority of teams, to lower the pit lane speed limit during qualifying and the read more »

2

FIA rejects pit lane speed limit proposal

over 13 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 955 views )

The pit lane speed limit during races will remain 100km/h after motorsport's governing body rejected a proposal to reduce it... read more »

5

Whiting rejects pit lane speed call

over 13 years ago

from: Pitpass.com

( 879 views )

The FIA's Race Director and Safety Delegate, Charlie Whiting, has rejected a call from the teams to reduce the speed limit in the pitlane during races. read more »

11

Plan to lower pit limit rejected

over 13 years ago

from: BBC.co.uk/F1

( 861 views )

Formula 1’s governing body rejects a move by some teams to lower the pit-lane speed limit, saying it is not necessary on safety grounds. read more »

13

F1 rejects canopy, ‘screen’ proposals for F1 cockpits

over 14 years ago

from: Forumula1.com

( 1361 views )

Jul.15 (GMM) Bosses have reportedly dismissed moves to enclose the cockpits of formula one cars. Technical chiefs began to investigate the possibility of jet fighter-style... read more »

5

Booth rejects D'Ambrosio speculation

over 14 years ago

from: Pitpass.com

( 1226 views )

Reports during the week that Jerome D'Ambrioso was set to lose his seat with Virgin Racing are wide of the mark, according to team boss John Booth. read more »

5

CVC rejects Mubadala F1 approach

over 14 years ago

from: Pitpass.com

( 1410 views )

Bernie Ecclestone has dismissed talk of Abu Dhabi wealth fund Mubadala buying F1. Confirming that CVC has been approached by Mubadala, he reveals that "CVC haven't... read more »

11

Overtaking not too easy - Alonso

over 14 years ago

from: BBC.co.uk/F1

( 890 views )

Ferrari's Fernando Alonso rejects criticisms that overtaking in Formula 1 has become too easy following this year's rule changes. read more »

15

Ecclestone once again rejects 2013 engine

over 14 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 976 views )

Bernie Ecclestone has repeated his dismay at the new engine regulations for the 2013 season, once again stressing that the sound is an issue. He also read more »

5

CVC rejects News Corp F1 takeover approach

over 14 years ago

from: Pitpass.com

( 1329 views )

For the past two weeks rumours have swirled around Formula One that Rupert Murdoch's News Corp media empire and Carlos Slim would place a bid to take over the sport. Now... read more »

2

Vettel rejects uncertainty fears

over 14 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 876 views )

World Champion Sebastian Vettel has dismissed fears that Red Bull could struggle to come to grips with the new regulations... read more »

11

Monday's F1 gossip column

over 15 years ago

from: BBC.co.uk/F1

( 1220 views )

Alonso says overtaking will still be hard, Fernandes rejects Lotus peace offer, plus more read more »

9

Fernandes rejects Lotus settlement offer

over 15 years ago

from: Crash.Net

( 968 views )

Tony Fernandes rejects an offer from Proton to settle to the Lotus naming rights argument out of court read more »

3

Fernandes rejects $10m offer to settle naming dispute

over 15 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 1114 views )

Tony Fernandes has rejected a $10 million offer to settle the ongoing naming dispute over who has the right to use the Lotus name read more »