Toro Rosso's Daniel Ricciardo ticked off all of the items on his initial testing check list at the Circuito de Jerez on Tuesday, getting behind the wheel of the new... read more »
5
Sebastian Vettel has revealed that he never gave any serious thought to Ferrari's bid for an investigation into the yellow flag incident that might have seen him stripped... read more »
4
Adrian Sutil has insisted that he will not face any travel issues if he is given a seat in Formula 1 for the 2013 season, with the German previously involved in a nightclub... read more »
9
Pastor Maldonado's propensity for incident was not the sole reason for Williams' inability to better eighth in the constructors' standings, according to designer... read more »
27
The FIA’s Garry Connelly has explained the reasoning for Romain Grosjean’s one race ban following the Belgian Grand Prix. Grosjean was judged to have caused... read more »
15
Mark Webber has successfully undergone surgery on his left leg following a cycling accident in 2008 when he collided with a car. The Red Bull driver had a pin inserted into his... read more »
15
The World Motor Sport Council (WMSC) met on Tuesday to agree a raft of changes to the 2013 and 2014 regulations, which the FIA published on Wednesday. Next season will see... read more »
9
Fernando Alonso has backed Ferrari's decision to request the FIA's opinion on the possible yellow flag incident that could have altered the outcome of the 2012 F1... read more »
15
Ferrari team principal Stefano Domenicali says he and the Italian outfit never meant to belittle Sebastian Vettel's latest title win following the overtaking scandal. The... read more »
15
Ferrari have issued a statement with regards the overtaking scandal following the Brazilian Grand Prix after Sebastian Vettel appeared to have overtaken Jean-Eric Vergne under... read more »
5
Despite the best efforts of sections of the media and fans with a vested interest, the FIA claims that Sebastian Vettel has no case to answer in relation to the overtaking... read more »
15
The FIA has confirmed that Sebastian Vettel's overtake on Jean-Eric Vergne during lap four of the Brazilian Grand Prix was 100 per cent legitimate. The overtake has been... read more »
15
It has become apparent that Ferrari are considering whether they have grounds to protest the result of the Brazilian Grand Prix after footage emerged of Sebastian Vettel... read more »
5
Today, to finish the season like that down to the wire with so many obstacles - the first lap incident, the concern about the damage to both the bodywork and the exhaust, the... read more »
6
Red Bull Racing had a difficult race today at Brazil, but Sebastian Vettel did just what he needed to do to claim his third consecutive drivers' title after recovering... read more »
27
Gerard Lopez, the owner of the Lotus team, has played down rumours Romain Grosjean could be dropped. Before the Frenchman got involved in yet another incident this weekend... read more »
5
Following an investigation, race stewards at Interlagos have decided not to take any further action following the incident in Q1 involving Romain Grosjean and Pedro de la Rosa. read more »
5
It will be a frustrated Romain Grosjean who faces the stewards after coming together with Pedro de la Rosa during the first phase of qualifying today. read more »
4
The Brazilian Grand Prix stewards have decided to punish neither Romain Grosjean nor Pedro de la Rosa for their incident in the closing stages of Q1 qualifying. read more »
1
Pedro de la Rosa said he was baffled by his incident with Romain Grosjean during qualifying for the Brazilian Grand Prix read more »
4
Narain Karthikeyan has defended himself following another on-track incident with Sebastian Vettel in Austin. The HRT driver was accused of holding up his Red Bull rival in the... read more »
3
Romain Grosjean has said that he's not worried about getting involved in another incident during a race read more »
9
Caterham's Heikki Kovalainen has escaped any sanction from the race stewards for an incident that happened with Marussia's Timo Glock during the United States Grand Prix. read more »
1
The United States Grand Prix stewards have deemed no action was necessary following an incident involving Heikki Kovalainen and Timo Glock during the race read more »
4
US Grand Prix stewards have elected to take no further action over a final lap incident between the Caterham of Heikki Kovalainen and Timo Glock’s Marussia. read more »

