The Spaniard will start fifteenth on the grid for the Belgian Grand Prix after struggling for performance during Qualifying on Saturday. read more »
1
Fernando Alonso says he rejected an offer to drive for Red Bull in Formula 1 next season because he was not convinced it could offer him the chance to win read more »
9
He may have scored his worst qualifying result of the season, but Fernando Alonso does not believe Belgian Grand Prix qualifying marks McLaren's lowest point of 2018. read more »
2
Both Stoffel Vandoorne and Fernando Alonso "expected" their poor qualifying results at Spa, and there was "nothing much more" that could have been done. read more »
30
Fernando Alonso says he felt no disappointment at McLaren's Q1 exit in Belgian GP qualifying as the team's elimination was "the place we belong". read more »
2
Despite Fernando Alonso insisting he had a "couple of offers from Red Bull", Christian Horner is adamant he did not approach the driver this season, saying... read more »
28
Ever wondered where the drivers hang out on a race weekend? When they're not in their F1 cars, of course..! Join McLaren driver Fernando Alonso on a tour of his usually... read more »
15
Liberty Media asked us to sign Fernando Alonso - Red Bull read more »
3
Christian Horner has categorically denied Fernando Alonso's claim Red Bull has approached him on numerous occasions about a 2019 race seat. read more »
5
Fernando Alonso has demanded Red Bull apologise to him after the Austrian team denied it had sought to sign him. read more »
9
Red Bull has denied Fernando Alonso's claim that he was twice offered the chance to drive for the F1 team next year. read more »
15
Fernando Alonso insists Red Bull approached him twice over 2019 drive read more »
1
Fernando Alonso hopes Red Bull Formula 1 team principal Christian Horner will apologise for criticising him, and has given more details of offers he claims to have had from RBR read more »
2
Red Bull have denied claims made by Fernando Alonso that they twice offered him the chance to replace Daniel Ricciardo in 2019. read more »
2
Lewis Hamilton has said he has no personal "sadness" over Fernando Alonso's retirement but labels him "arguably the greatest driver I've driven... read more »
5
Part 1 of today's press conference with Fernando Alonso, Pierre Gasly, Daniel Ricciardo and Carlos Sainz. read more »
29
Fernando Alonso has revealed that he rejected an offer to be Daniel Ricciardo's replacement at Red Bull for 2019. read more »
34
Fernando Alonso, Daniel Ricciardo, Carlos Sainz and Pierre Gasly had plenty to talk about as Formula 1 descended on Spa after a very busy summer break. For more F1® videos,... read more »
1
Fernando Alonso says he was offered Daniel Ricciardo's vacant Red Bull Formula 1 seat for 2019, a claim the team has denied read more »
5
While insisting that he is saying good-bye to Formula One, Fernando Alonso admits he might yet return. read more »
11
Red Bull deny Fernando Alonso's claim that he was twice offered a drive with them before he decided to retire from Formula 1. read more »
3
Fernando Alonso claims Red Bull approached him "a couple of times this year" to replace Daniel Ricciardo in 2019. read more »
2
Fernando Alonso has said he turned down the opportunity to replace Daniel Ricciardo at Red Bull next season. read more »
9
Fernando Alonso may have left the door open to return to F1 in the future, but the Spaniard says he is treating the 2018 season as a "goodbye" to the sport. read more »
18
Carlos Sainz jumped to fill Fernando Alonso's race boots last week, after being given the cold shoulder by Red Bull and Renault. Still to be finalised is the identity of... read more »
