Change mode menu

Latest F1 news about: Decided

15

Abu Dhabi postpones track alterations

over 14 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 1156 views )

The organisers of the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix have decided to postpone planned changes to the track in order to spice up the on-track action. Following read more »

5

Hamilton: Title race almost over

over 14 years ago

from: Pitpass.com

( 806 views )

As Sebastian Vettel extends his championship lead to 77 points, Lewis Hamilton concedes that 2011 championship is almost decided. read more »

13

‘Green’ engines put back to 2014

over 14 years ago

from: Forumula1.com

( 1195 views )

F1 chiefs have today agreed to delay the introduction of so-called ‘green’ engines to 2014. The new units, previously set to be four cylinder, 1.6 litre... read more »

3

No penalty for Button after Alonso collision

over 14 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 945 views )

The stewards at the Canadian Grand Prix have decided not to take any action over the collision between race winner Jenson Button and Ferrari's Fernando Alonso on lap 38 read more »

6

A Friday full of surprises for Sauber

over 14 years ago

from: F1Technical.net

( 899 views )

Sauber had a very busy and eventful first day to the Canadian GP weekend with a driver change and an accident. After Sergio Pérez hadn’t felt a hundred per cent in the first... read more »

6

De La Rosa replaces Pérez at Canada

over 14 years ago

from: F1Technical.net

( 957 views )

Sauber F1 have announced that Sergio Pérez will be replaced by Pedro De La Rosa for the remainder of the Canadian GP weekend. Pérez was not feeling well after the first... read more »

5

De la Rosa replaces Perez at Sauber

over 14 years ago

from: Pitpass.com

( 1129 views )

After Sergio Perez reported feeling unwell in the first free practice session for the Canadian Grand Prix, Sauber has decided he should miss one race on grounds of safety. read more »

6

Pérez receives medical clearance to race at Montreal

over 14 years ago

from: F1Technical.net

( 1247 views )

Sauber F1 Team driver Sergio Pérez has received medical clearance to race during the Canadian Grand Prix weekend after his heavy crash at the street race of Monaco. As he... read more »

1

Petrov says he was in a lot of pain

over 14 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 708 views )

Vitaly Petrov said he could not feel his legs well after his crash in the Monaco Grand Prix, which is why he decided to stay in the car. read more »

9

All bets off on Vettel title

over 14 years ago

from: Crash.Net

( 1349 views )

Irish bookmaker Paddy Power has decided that the 2011 F1 title race is a foregone conclusion. read more »

13

Monaco GP: DRS use in tunnel banned, pit straight ok

over 14 years ago

from: Forumula1.com

( 1215 views )

The debate over the use of the Drag Reduction System at this weekend’s Monaco Grand Prix has finally been closed after the FIA decided to ban it in the tunnel section... read more »

15

FIA reprimand Hamilton and Button in Spain

over 14 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 836 views )

The FIA has decided that Lewis Hamilton and Jenson Button should only face a reprimand rather than a penalty for not slowing down under yellow read more »

4

Ferrari rear wing declared illegal

over 14 years ago

from: GPUpdate.net

( 1229 views )

Ferrari will be forced to use its Turkey-specification rear wing after it was decided by the FIA that its new design does not adhere to the technical regulations. The Italian... read more »

1

No DRS ban for Monaco GP

over 14 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 917 views )

The FIA has decided against imposing a ban on DRS for the Monaco Grand Prix, despite safety concerns expressed by a number of drivers. read more »

15

Turkey - Red Bull Saturday quotes

over 14 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 827 views )

Sebastian Vettel, 1st: “I’m very happy. It was a bit funny in Q3 today, as both Mark and I decided we would skip the second read more »

2

Rubens: Williams need changes, obviously

over 14 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 829 views )

Rubens Barrichello believes changes are needed at Williams but that it remains to be seen whether what has been decided on will actually help... read more »

15

Fernandes awaiting verdict before team re-name

over 14 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 1071 views )

Tony Fernandes, team principal and owner of Team Lotus, says his outfit has decided to hold off any rebranding until the outcome of its naming read more »

2

Williams undecided on new exhaust

over 14 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 827 views )

Williams will only decided on Saturday whether or not to race their new exhaust system in Sunday's Chinese GP... read more »

1

Renault waits on next major upgrade

over 14 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 1045 views )

Renault has decided to wait until the Turkish Grand Prix to run the latest of its major updates, with the team confident that small tweaks to its R31 will be enough to help it... read more »

1

HRT stopped cars for safety reasons

over 14 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 1034 views )

Hispania boss Colin Kolles said the team decided to stop both their cars in the Malaysian Grand Prix in order to avoid damage. read more »

15

Indian circuit to be called Buddh International

over 14 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 1016 views )

The organisers of the inaugural Indian Grand Prix on the outskirts of New Delhi have decided upon a name for the track which, up until read more »

13

Lauda: The wing is a “most stupid idea”

over 14 years ago

from: Forumula1.com

( 1268 views )

Former triple F1 champion Niki Lauda is not impressed with F1′s new adjustable rear wing feature. “The wing is the most stupid idea,” he told... read more »

6

Sauber will not appeal

over 14 years ago

from: F1Technical.net

( 1218 views )

After examining all the facts, the Sauber F1 Team has decided not to appeal against the verdict of the stewards following the Australian Grand Prix last Sunday. The two drivers... read more »

1

Sauber will not appeal race exclusion

over 14 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 880 views )

The Sauber team has decided not to go ahead with its appeal against the decision to be excluded from the Australian Grand Prix. read more »

4

Sauber intends to appeal disqualification

over 14 years ago

from: GPUpdate.net

( 1115 views )

Sauber has announced that it is planning to appeal its disqualification from the Australian Grand Prix, with both Sergio Pérez and Kamui Kobayashi having their points... read more »