Change mode menu

Latest F1 news about: Contracted

3

Sergio Perez hopes to announce 2017 plans in Singapore

over 9 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 970 views )

Sergio Perez is hoping to confirm his plans for 2017 at the Singapore Grand Prix, saying the plans in place are "what I always wanted" in Formula One. Perez is... read more »

2

Kvyat’s contract will not be renewed

over 10 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 1718 views )

Things appear to have gone from bad to worse for Daniil Kvyat, with Russian news agency Izvestia reporting that he will be axed from Red Bull's list of contracted drivers... read more »

3

McLaren not considering 2017 line-up yet

over 10 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 1341 views )

McLaren racing director Eric Boullier says the team is not yet thinking about its 2017 driver line-up as it could create a "distraction". Fernando Alonso is... read more »

2

Horner: Ricciardo under contract for 2017

over 10 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 1016 views )

Daniel Ricciardo will not be heading to Ferrari next season as Christian Horner has confirmed that he is contracted to Red Bull Racing... read more »

3

Ron Dennis says Jenson Button is contracted to McLaren for 2016

over 10 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 1108 views )

Ron Dennis says McLaren decided last week that it wanted to exercise its option to keep Jenson Button at the team. Speculation in the British press suggested Button would... read more »

9

Ron Dennis reveals Button's McLaren future

over 10 years ago

from: Crash.Net

( 1525 views )

Ron Dennis says Jenson Button will be staying with McLaren-Honda in 2016 because his deal hasn't been terminated and he is therefore contracted to race read more »

15

Sauber appeal dismissed, Van der Garde verdict upheld

over 11 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 1676 views )

Sauber's appeal against Wednesday's Supreme Court judgement has been dismissed, therefore Giedo van der Garde's right to race has been upheld. Sauber had hoped... read more »

15

Caterham at risk as manufacturer goes bankrupt

over 11 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 1885 views )

Caterham Sports Limited, which manufactures the Caterham F1 Team's Formula 1 cars, has gone into administration, putting hundreds of jobs at risk. Whilst the team itself... read more »

15

Red Bull deny Vettel early Ferrari test at Abu Dhabi

over 11 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 1453 views )

Sebastian Vettel won't be allowed to leave his Red Bull contract early according to team owner Dietrich Mateschitz. The German is contracted to Red Bull until the 28th... read more »

15

I am 100% committed to Mercedes - Hamilton

over 11 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 1767 views )

Lewis Hamilton insists he is 100 per cent committed to staying with Mercedes next season and will likely stay beyond then. The 2008 world champion currently leads the... read more »

15

Alonso Mercedes' back-up plan should Hamilton leave

over 11 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 2619 views )

Mercedes have reportedly put a 'Plan B' in place should contract negotiations with Lewis Hamilton fail to materialise for the 2016 season. The Briton is already... read more »

2

Bianchi downplays Ferrari rumours

over 12 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 1009 views )

Jules Bianchi is not expecting a call from Ferrari any time soon as he says the Italian stable has two drivers contracted for next season... read more »

15

Mercedes negotiating new contract with Hamilton

over 12 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 1574 views )

Mercedes motorsport boss Toto Wolff is keen to extend Lewis Hamilton's contract with the team for the long-term. Hamilton is contracted until the end of 2015, but with... read more »

15

McLaren to launch legal action against Red Bull

over 12 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 1696 views )

McLaren have confirmed that they will launch legal action against Red Bull in the High Court over an employment dispute. The Woking team believes it has a legally-binding... read more »

11

Red Bull and McLaren in legal tussle

over 12 years ago

from: BBC.co.uk/F1

( 1547 views )

McLaren say aerodynamics expert Dan Fallow is contracted to them after rivals Red Bull announce he has joined them. read more »

30

No comment on Schu reports

over 12 years ago

from: SkySports.com/F1

( 1849 views )

Michael Schumacher's manager has refused to comment on reports in his native Germany that the former F1 World Champion has contracted a lung infection, as he approaches a... read more »

4

Kehm refuses to comment on latest reports

over 12 years ago

from: GPUpdate.net

( 1591 views )

Michael Schumacher's manager, Sabine Kehm, has refused to comment on reports that the seven-time Formula 1 World Champion has contracted pneumonia, as doctors try to... read more »

2

Kehm dismisses latest rumours

over 12 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 2136 views )

Sabine Kehm, the manager of Michael Schumacher, has dismissed reports that the German racing legend had contracted a lung infection... read more »

5

Schumacher has pneumonia

over 12 years ago

from: Pitpass.com

( 1641 views )

It is understood that Michael Schumacher has contracted pneumonia whilst still in a coma following his skiing accident in December. read more »

15

Grosjean's future at Lotus not under threat - Lopez

over 12 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 2103 views )

Romain Grosjean's future at Lotus is not under threat, confirmed new team principal and co-owner Gerard Lopez, despite the now departed Eric Boullier's close ties... read more »

15

McLaren: 'Neither driver is contracted for 2014'

over 12 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 2195 views )

McLaren have confirmed that neither Jenson Button nor Sergio Perez have signed contracts to remain with the Woking team in 2014. Whilst it's believed Button has a verbal... read more »

3

Sauber denies Russian deal has collapsed

over 13 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 1047 views )

Sauber has rubbished reports that its new deal with Russian partners has hit the rocks, revealing that the first contracted payments in have already been made read more »

15

Alonso dismisses link to Red Bull as 'rumour'

over 13 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 2501 views )

Fernando Alonso is the latest driver linked to the vacant seat at Red Bull next season, with claims his manager met with Christian Horner to discuss the idea in Hungary. Whilst... read more »

1

Analysis: Bianchi a boost for Marussia

over 13 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 1082 views )

Losing a contracted driver on the eve of the season is never a good thing, but by landing Jules Bianchi Marussia has ended up with a stronger line-up, in terms of on-track... read more »

13

Now de la Rosa admits dream over for HRT

over 13 years ago

from: Forumula1.com

( 1453 views )

Pedro de la Rosa, HRT's lead driver in 2012, has joined boss Luis Perez-Sala in admitting that the Spanish team has folded. Spaniard de la Rosa, who was contracted to keep... read more »