The FIA has moved to avoid a repeat of the farce that unfolded during last season's qualifying session for the Italian Grand Prix. read more »
15
Charles Leclerc insists he is “ready to wait” for success with Ferrari in the wake of team boss Mattia Binotto cautioning that it could be “many years” before it contends for... read more »
15
Red Bull has no plans to promote Pierre Gasly back to the senior team soon despite his ongoing strong form with AlphaTauri, says Christian Horner. Gasly was dropped by Red Bull... read more »
15
Alfa Romeo's Antonio Giovinazzi says emulating his 2019 performance at Formula 1's Italian Grand Prix will be his ambition for this weekend's event. Monza marks... read more »
15
Pirelli has rejected suggestions that it does not listen to the requests of Formula 1 drivers when designing its tyres, explaining the process behind its compounds.... read more »
15
Remember 2019? Before coronavirus and private settlements? Ferrari's Charles Leclerc raised aloft the victor's trophy in front of a Monza main straight packed with... read more »
15
Ferrari boss Mattia Binotto says there are "no silver bullets" for the manufacturer and has warned it will take many years before it returns to challenging for... read more »
15
World Champion Lewis Hamilton says he is back to his best in qualifying after accepting he "underperformed" on Saturdays in the 2019 season. Hamilton claimed 11... read more »
6
Despite the softer compounds compared to 2019, last weekend's Belgian Grand Prix saw drivers prefer the one-stop strategy to cover the 44-lap race distance. read more »
29
Christian Horner believes Red Bull were denied more victories in 2019 than they achieved due to Ferrari's power unit possibly being illegal. read more »
3
Red Bull boss Christian Horner says Ferrari's dramatic drop down the order has left the team feeling bitter about the races the Italian team won with its controversial... read more »
35
Christian Horner believes Ferrari's downfall has underlined the fact Red Bull was potentially robbed of victories in 2019. read more »
35
A year ago today, on August 31, 2019, after crashing at Raidillon during the opening stages of the Formula 2 feature race across the Belgian Grand Prix weekend, Anthonie Hubert... read more »
2
Christian Horner has been left with a "sour taste" over races he feels Ferrari should not have been winning last year courtesy of a controversial engine. read more »
15
Red Bull have been left with a “sour taste” in their mouths over lost 2019 Formula 1 race wins as a result of Ferrari’s illegal engine, according to team boss Christian Horner.... read more »
34
From pole in 2019 to P13 on the grid a year later - Charles Leclerc qualifying at Spa, 12 months apart... For more F1® videos, visit http://www.Formula1.com Follow F1®:... read more »
15
Toto Wolff suggested that Ferrari is paying for "decisions" made in recent years by "certain members" of the team, following its poor performance in 2020.... read more »
15
Williams lapped Spa-Francorchamps four seconds faster year-on-year, while of the 10 teams only Ferrari was unable to improve its times. Williams struggled last season and was... read more »
2
Charles Leclerc returns to Spa with mixed emotions as in 2019 he took his first F1 win at the Belgian track but lost his good friend, Anthoine Hubert. read more »
15
Jenson Button says he feels sympathy towards Lance Stroll and reckons the youngster "100 per cent" deserves to be racing in Formula 1. Stroll has competed in Formula... read more »
35
Lando Norris drove an impressive rookie Formula 1 season with McLaren in 2019 and he believes this was in part down to the restructuring efforts within the team somewhat... read more »
35
Alexander Rossi is hoping to go one better than 2019 by turning second into a victory at the 104th running of the Indianapolis 500. read more »
15
Red Bull-backed youngster Juri Vips will replace Sean Gelael at DAMS for the next three rounds of the FIA Formula 2 Championship. The Estonian finished fourth in FIA Formula 3... read more »
15
Renault Formula 1 driver Esteban Ocon says he hopes a fresh power unit, gearbox and other components will lead to a "fresh start" at next weekend's Belgian Grand... read more »
2
Toto Wolff has dismissed as "total nonsense" suggestions that Mercedes may have been involved in Racing Point's bid to copy their 2019 World Championship-winning car read more »
