Change mode menu

Latest F1 news about: 2018

5

Di Resta completes Williams shoot-out

over 8 years ago

from: Pitpass.com

( 1798 views )

A day after Robert Kubica's "productive" test, Williams 2018 hopeful Paul di Resta is kept "busy" as shoot-out concludes. read more »

1

Paul di Resta completes 'busy' Williams F1 test in Hungary

over 8 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 3112 views )

Paul di Resta completed a "busy" day of testing in a 2014 Williams at the Hungaroring on Wednesday as the team continues to evaluate options for its 2018 Formula 1... read more »

30

Red Bull make early start on RB14

over 8 years ago

from: SkySports.com/F1

( 1173 views )

Daniel Ricciardo says Red Bull have made an early start on the development of their 2018 car in an attempt to avoid a slow start to next season. read more »

15

Saudi Arabia to host 2018 Race of Champions

over 8 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 1999 views )

Saudi Arabia to host 2018 Race of Champions read more »

9

Kubica enjoys 'productive' second Williams test

over 8 years ago

from: Crash.Net

( 1963 views )

Robert Kubica has undergone a second private Formula 1 test for Williams as the team assesses his chances for a dramatic return in 2018. read more »

1

Red Bull brings 2018 F1 car development forward to avoid slow start

over 8 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 2382 views )

Red Bull brought forward the development of its 2018 Formula 1 car relative to last year in a bid to avoid another slow start to the season, says Daniel Ricciardo read more »

2

Norris ‘confident’ he’s ready for reserve role

over 8 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 1669 views )

Lando Norris believes he's ready to step up to a reserve role at McLaren should Jenson Button not continue with the team in 2018. read more »

29

McLaren/Honda Break-up 'the Right Decision' - Mansour Ojjeh

over 8 years ago

from: TheCheckeredFlag.co.uk

( 2394 views )

Mansour Ojjeh likens the break-up between McLaren and Honda to a marriage with irreconcilable differences, but he is happy the engine supplier will remain in Formula 1 in 2018. read more »

29

Norris Feels Ready to Become 2018 McLaren Reserve

over 8 years ago

from: TheCheckeredFlag.co.uk

( 2321 views )

Following on from his championship winning campaign in European Formula 3, Lando Norris feels he is ready to move into the reserve driver role at McLaren in 2018. read more »

29

McLaren Considering Lando Norris For Reserve Role For 2018

over 8 years ago

from: TheCheckeredFlag.co.uk

( 2177 views )

Eric Boullier says that seventeen-year-old McLaren academy driver Lando Norris is in consideration for a Reserve driver role for the 2018 Season read more »

3

Williams evaluates Robert Kubica in Hungary

over 8 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 1439 views )

Robert Kubica has completed a second test for Williams ahead of a potential full-time seat with the team in 2018. Kubica got another taste of recent Formula One machinery as he... read more »

5

Kubica completes "productive" test for Williams

over 8 years ago

from: Pitpass.com

( 1979 views )

Williams giving little away as Robert Kubica completes his phase of shoot-out for 2018 seat. read more »

1

Lando Norris feels ready for 2018 McLaren Formula 1 reserve role

over 8 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 1833 views )

Formula 3 European champion Lando Norris says he would be ready to become McLaren's Formula 1 reserve driver for 2018. read more »

1

Robert Kubica completes Williams F1 test in Hungary

over 8 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 1818 views )

Robert Kubica has completed the second of two tests in a 2014-spec Williams as the Formula 1 outfit assesses the possibility of him returning to the grid in 2018 read more »

1

Williams focused on 2018 Formula 1 developments since September

over 8 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 1908 views )

The Williams Formula 1 team has been focused mainly on developing its 2018 car for the past month, according to chief technical officer Paddy Lowe read more »

1

Renault: We've been too conservative and too fair with F1 tactics

over 8 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 2746 views )

Renault has promised to drop its "conservative" mindset for the 2018 Formula 1 season to find more qualifying performance, and says it has been 'too fair'... read more »

29

Sauber Considering Extended Ferrari Technical Partnership in 2018

over 8 years ago

from: TheCheckeredFlag.co.uk

( 2453 views )

Sauber Team Principal Frederic Vasseur is considering using more of Ferrari's non-listed parts in 2018 to attempt to bring the Swiss outfit back into the midfield battle. read more »

15

Renault could help Jolyon Palmer secure 2018 drive

over 8 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 1021 views )

Renault could help Jolyon Palmer secure 2018 drive read more »

3

Mercedes hoping 2018 car has 'sweeter temperament' than the tricky W08

over 8 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 3346 views )

Mercedes technical chief James Allison believes the steps taken to master the team's erratic W08 this season will help deliver a much stronger overall package for 2018.... read more »

1

Palmer has 'Renault's commitment' to help him find a drive in 2018

over 8 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 2130 views )

Renault Formula 1 boss Cyril Abiteboul has suggested the French marque could help Jolyon Palmer to secure a seat elsewhere in motorsport for next season read more »

2

Haas rejected Ferrari’s young driver request

over 8 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 1602 views )

Haas team principal Guenther Steiner has said that the American outfit have rejected Ferrari's advances to bring either Antonio Giovinazzi or Charles Leclerc to the team... read more »

3

Carlos Sainz: Early Renault switch vital for 2018

over 8 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 1762 views )

Carlos Sainz says securing his late-season switch to Renault was essential to assuring he will be performing at a top level next year. Having already secured a move from Toro... read more »

5

Alonso still targeting Triple Crown

over 8 years ago

from: Pitpass.com

( 2097 views )

Still to reveal his plans for 2018, Fernando Alonso claims that the Triple Crown remains his priority. read more »

29

Haas Rejected Ferrari Request for 2018 Young Driver Placement – Steiner

over 8 years ago

from: TheCheckeredFlag.co.uk

( 2172 views )

Haas declined Ferrari's request to promote either Charles Leclerc or Antonio Giovinazzi into their team in 2018, instead retaining both Romain Grosjean and Kevin Magnussen. read more »

5

Massa: Williams needs me

over 8 years ago

from: Pitpass.com

( 2260 views )

Felipe Massa believes Williams would be making a mistake in dropping him for 2018. read more »