Sebastian Vettel, 1st: “I’m happy with that. We’ve made up some ground from last year when we committed to a different strategy and sacrificed read more »


3
Sebastian Vettel says he is "quite confident" ahead of the Canadian Grand Prix, and that Red Bull has learnt from last year's strategic errors. read more »
4
Formula 1 tyre supplier Pirelli is sure that Sebastian Vettel would have been able to make the end of the Monaco Grand Prix without suffering tyre failure. The World Champion,... read more »
1
Pirelli is hopeful that the battle for victory in Canada this weekend will be just as close as it was in Monaco a fortnight ago, even though tyre strategy will be very... read more »
9
Red Bull boss Christian Horner confirms strategy change was required after communications mix-up at Sebastian Vettel's only Monaco pit-stop. read more »
5
Full details of each driver's tyre strategy during the Grande Prix de Monaco read more »
1
Red Bull Racing has revealed that its race-winning one-stop strategy in the Monaco Grand Prix came about by accident - because the team put the wrong tyres on at his first... read more »
3
Sebastian Vettel admitted he took a risk to win the Monaco Grand Prix after a mistake at his first pit stop forced him into an unconventional strategy read more »
15
Adrian Sutil, 7th: “I started the race on the prime tyres and our plan was to do a one-stop strategy. When the first safety car read more »
15
Sebastian Vettel claims it was his decision to opt for a one-stop race strategy, despite having to complete over 60 laps on a set of read more »
1
Sebastian Vettel admitted he opted for a "risky" one-stop strategy because he was determined to try to win the Monaco Grand Prix. read more »
2
Sebastian Vettel may have won the Monaco GP on a one-stop strategy, however, that wasn't the plan at the start of the race... read more »
4
Sebastian Vettel has notched up his maiden Monaco Grand Prix victory on a hectic afternoon in the Principality. After leading from pole, the World Champion made the most of a... read more »
6
Sebastian Vettel has won the Monaco GP for the first time in his career, ahead of Fernando Alonso and Jenson Button, both former World Champions and former winners. Red Bull... read more »
5
Lewis Hamilton has questioned his team's strategic decision to opt for just one run in Q3. read more »
6
Both Force India Formula One Team drivers made it through to Q2 this afternoon at Monte Carlo as Paul Di Resta qualified in P14 and Adrian Sutil in P15. The team will now try... read more »
2
Lewis Hamilton believes his poor qualifying performance in Monaco was as a result of adopting the wrong strategy... read more »
11
Lewis Hamilton criticises his McLaren team's strategy after qualifying seventh fastest for the Monaco Grand Prix read more »
1
Lewis Hamilton said that a wrong strategy choice was responsible for him qualifying down in seventh place for the Monaco Grand Prix read more »
2
McLaren driver Jenson Button admits it will be a difficult to decide which strategy to use for Sunday's Monaco Grand Prix... read more »
1
Paul di Resta has played down talk that uncertainty over tyre strategy at this weekend's Monaco Grand Prix could help him deliver a giant-killing performance. read more »
3
Christian Horner has ordered an internal investigation as a result of suspicions Ferrari was basing its pit stops on Red Bull's strategy at the Spanish Grand Prix read more »
15
Red Bull may consider a similar strategy to Australia whereby they dropped the KERS system after practice because they felt the possible gains wouldn't outweigh read more »
5
Red Bull has changed its pit stop procedure ahead of this weekend's Monaco GP in the belief that Ferrari is copying its strategy. read more »
15
Red Bull will alter their pitstop procedure in Monaco to ensure Ferrari cannot copy their strategy, like they did with Fernando Alonso in Spain. The recent read more »