Change mode menu

Latest F1 news about: Spaniard

3

Jorge Lorenzo targets Mercedes F1 test in 2016

over 9 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 1523 views )

Defending MotoGP champion Jorge Lorenzo wants to test a Mercedes Formula One car at some stage in 2016, according to Motorsport.com. Along with his Yamaha team, the Spaniard is... read more »

6

Alonso looking forward to new Baku street circuit

over 9 years ago

from: F1Technical.net

( 1249 views )

Fernando Alonso is sure that the inaugural race in Baku will a thrilling race as the venue seems to have all the ingredients a track needs for an exciting event. The Spaniard... read more »

2

Alonso’s Melbourne crash peaked at 45G

over 9 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 1390 views )

Fernando Alonso's 305kph crash in Melbourne earlier this season saw the Spaniard experience a peak lateral deceleration of 45G... read more »

29

Carlos Sainz: “All in all, this is a fun circuit “

over 9 years ago

from: TheCheckeredFlag.co.uk

( 1017 views )

Following a disappointing result in the end for Carlos Sainz at the Monaco Grand Prix, the Spaniard is hoping to score a good points haul in Canada read more »

6

More optimistic than a month ago - Alonso

over 10 years ago

from: F1Technical.net

( 1124 views )

Fernando Alonso has spoken optimistically about his chances in the upcoming races, confirming the McLaren Honda is steadily improving and should be well suited for the circuits... read more »

27

Alonso hoping for home Q3 appearance

over 10 years ago

from: F1Zone.net

( 1251 views )

Fernando Alonso is hopeful that he can reward his home fans by breaking into Q3 at this weekend's Spanish Grand Prix. Alonso has not appeared in the final segment of... read more »

30

Points relief for McLaren

over 10 years ago

from: SkySports.com/F1

( 896 views )

Fernando Alonso says McLaren should target being regular points finishes after the Spaniard and team-mate Jenson Button broke their duck for 2016 at the Russian GP. read more »

27

Alonso: Expectations high after Russia points

over 10 years ago

from: F1Zone.net

( 1130 views )

Fernando Alonso says McLaren has high expectations for the upcoming two Grands Prix in Spain and Monaco after he ended his barren spell with sixth place in Russia. Alonso made... read more »

27

Q3 possible for McLaren - Alonso

over 10 years ago

from: F1Zone.net

( 1204 views )

Fernando Alonso reckons McLaren can make it through to Q3 at the Russian Grand Prix after an encouraging pair of Friday practice sessions for the team in Russia. Alonso... read more »

2

Alonso: It was a boring race

over 10 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 1094 views )

As Fernando Alonso's scoring drought continues with McLaren, the Spaniard has called for the team to make massive improvements ahead of the Russian Grand Prix... read more »

27

Alonso positive despite missing points

over 10 years ago

from: F1Zone.net

( 1189 views )

Fernando Alonso expressed positivity despite missing out on a points finish upon his return to Formula 1 action at the Chinese Grand Prix. Alonso missed the second round of the... read more »

27

Alonso managing rib pain in China

over 10 years ago

from: F1Zone.net

( 1779 views )

Fernando Alonso returned to action for McLaren in China and says that any pain from his ribs is 'manageable.' Alonso had not driven competitvely since he crashed out... read more »

6

Alonso to be re-examined after first practice in China

over 10 years ago

from: F1Technical.net

( 1155 views )

Fernando Alonso has been given the green light to take part in Friday's free practice session at the Chinese Grand Prix weekend following a medical examination by the FIA... read more »

27

Alonso given clearance for China return

over 10 years ago

from: F1Zone.net

( 1265 views )

The FIA has cleared Fernando Alonso to return to action at the Chinese Grand Prix, but the Spaniard must undergo another medical examination after the first practice session on... read more »

2

Boullier: Alonso should be ready for China

over 10 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 979 views )

After McLaren-Honda driver Fernando Alonso was declared unfit to race at the Bahrain Grand Prix, Racing Director Eric Boullier has said that the Spaniard should be ready for... read more »

29

McLaren upbeat for Alonso comeback in China

over 10 years ago

from: TheCheckeredFlag.co.uk

( 1016 views )

Further medical tests are forthcoming for Fernando Alonso ahead of the Chinese Grand Prix, but the Spaniard is certain he will be given the all clear to race read more »

1

Sergio Perez apologises to Carlos Sainz Jr for Bahrain GP clash

over 10 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 1173 views )

Carlos Sainz Jr has accepted an apology from fellow Formula 1 driver Sergio Perez after the Mexican turned the Spaniard's Bahrain Grand Prix into "a disaster" read more »

4

Alonso '99 per cent sure' of China return

over 10 years ago

from: GPUpdate.net

( 1112 views )

Fernando Alonso says he is "99 per cent sure" of being cleared to return to action at the Chinese Grand Prix, after the Spaniard was ruled out of this weekend's… read more »

3

'You were not a world champion' - Fernando Alonso scolds Johnny Herbert for retirement suggestion

over 10 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 2998 views )

Fernando Alonso might not be racing in Bahrain but the Spaniard still managed to go viral on Saturday with a vicious put-down to Sky Sports pundit Johnny Herbert. Alonso is... read more »

30

'Alonso should retire from F1'

over 10 years ago

from: SkySports.com/F1

( 2534 views )

Sky F1 pundit Johnny Herbert believes it is time for Fernando Alonso to retire and the Spaniard shouldn't return from his medically enforced break in Bahrain. read more »

3

Jenson Button: Stoffel Vandoorne closer than Friday times suggest

over 10 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 1164 views )

Jenson Button says Stoffel Vandoorne could have equalled his own impressive FP2 time were it not for a sloppy first sector in Bahrain. The highly-rated Vandoorne has replaced... read more »

2

Vandoorne lauds Alonso for help

over 10 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 992 views )

Making his Formula 1 debut this weekend at the Bahrain Grand Prix after Fernando Alonso was ruled out due to injury, GP2 Champion Stoffel Vandoorne has thanked the Spaniard for... read more »

3

Fernando Alonso 'understands' FIA not letting him race in Bahrain

over 10 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 1634 views )

Fernando Alonso says he was willing to drive through the pain of several rib fractures in Bahrain but understands why FIA has prevented him from doing so this weekend. The... read more »

6

Vandoorne to replace Alonso at Bahrain GP

over 10 years ago

from: F1Technical.net

( 980 views )

McLaren reserve driver Stofffel Vandoorne will step into Alonso's McLaren during the Bahrain Grand Prix weekend as the Spaniard was found to be insufficiently recovered... read more »

3

Stoffel Vandoorne to make debut in Bahrain

over 10 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 1301 views )

Stoffel Vandoorne will deputise for the injured Fernando Alonso this weekend after the Spaniard failed a medical ahead of the Bahrain Grand Prix. The FIA deemed Alonso unfit... read more »