Change mode menu

Latest F1 news about: Qualifying

9

Wolff: Mercedes losing 0.6s to Ferrari on Montreal straights

over 6 years ago

from: Crash.Net

( 841 views )

Mercedes is losing as much as 0.6s on the straights compared to F1 rivals Ferrari heading into Canadian Grand Prix qualifying, according to team boss Toto Wolff. read more »

30

Vettel ahead as Ferrari lead Mercedes

over 6 years ago

from: SkySports.com/F1

( 619 views )

Sebastian Vettel led Charles Leclerc as Ferrari stayed ahead of great rivals Mercedes to set up what should be a thrilling battle for pole in Canadian GP qualifying. read more »

1

Canadian Grand Prix practice: Sebastian Vettel keeps Ferrari on top

over 6 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 471 views )

Ferrari driver Sebastian Vettel set the pace in the final Formula 1 practice session ahead of qualifying for the Canadian Grand Prix read more »

6

FP3: Vettel leads Ferrari charge ahead of qualifying

over 6 years ago

from: F1Technical.net

( 672 views )

Sebastian Vettel topped the times in the third and final practice session, ahead of qualifying for the Canadian Grand Prix. His Ferrari team mate Charles Leclerc was a close... read more »

2

Lance Stroll has been on fire this season…

over 6 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 869 views )

Lance Stroll provided the dramatic shots in FP3, while Ferrari continued to set the the pace ahead of the qualifying session in Montreal. read more »

29

Verstappen – "It's very dusty out there – I had to use four or five tear offs"

over 6 years ago

from: TheCheckeredFlag.co.uk

( 1297 views )

Max Verstappen believes that Red Bull Racing have more to throw on the table going into Canadian Grand Prix qualifying. read more »

9

Sainz confident P4 not representative for McLaren in Canada

over 6 years ago

from: Crash.Net

( 868 views )

Carlos Sainz finished fourth-fastest in FP2 on Friday in Canada, but is expecting to go "back to reality" come qualifying. read more »

5

Leclerc to make changes in his approach to qualifying

over 6 years ago

from: Pitpass.com

( 644 views )

Charles Leclerc has revealed that he is to make changes in terms of his approach to qualifying. read more »

9

Leclerc changed approach after 'stupid' Baku mistake

over 6 years ago

from: Crash.Net

( 1501 views )

Charles Leclerc says he altered his approach following his "stupid" crash during qualifying for the Azerbaijan Grand Prix. read more »

30

Is this Ferrari's big chance?

over 6 years ago

from: SkySports.com/F1

( 1378 views )

Despite Ferrari being nowhere near Mercedes' qualifying pace in the last two races, Montreal offers the Italian team genuine hope amid a so far dispiriting season. read more »

35

Hamilton: Mercedes wouldn't take Ferrari's Leclerc risk

over 6 years ago

from: GPfans.com

( 1665 views )

Lewis Hamilton says Mercedes would not have taken the same kind of risks that Ferrari did in qualifying for the Monaco Grand Prix. , which backfired spectacularly as Charles... read more »

2

Renault considering ‘qualifying’ car for 2020

over 6 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 931 views )

Renault have confirmed they may gear their 2020 challenger heavily towards qualifying pace in a bid to move up the order. read more »

1

Renault considering building a 'qualifying' F1 car for 2020 season

over 6 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 989 views )

Renault is considering building a 'qualifying' car for 2020 as part of its effort to move up the order in Formula 1 read more »

15

Qualifying progress behind Toro Rosso gains - Daniil Kvyat

over 6 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 668 views )

Qualifying progress behind Toro Rosso gains - Daniil Kvyat read more »

15

Renault now has a real qualifying mode, says Daniel Ricciardo

over 6 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 984 views )

Renault now has a real qualifying mode, says Daniel Ricciardo read more »

35

Leclerc receives Monaco apology from Ferrari

over 6 years ago

from: GPfans.com

( 1125 views )

Ferrari CEO Louis Camilleri has issued a public apology to Charles Leclerc after his Monaco Grand Prix was compromised by the team's ruinous qualifying strategy. Leclerc... read more »

1

McLaren needed Monaco GP F1 boost after Indy 500 qualifying failure

over 6 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 976 views )

McLaren Formula 1 team CEO Zak Brown says a strong Monaco Grand Prix boosted the squad after the disappointment of Fernando Alonso failing to qualify for the Indianapolis 500 read more »

1

Alfa Romeo F1 team says it "f***ed up" its Monaco GP weekend in Q2

over 6 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 2532 views )

Alfa Romeo Formula 1 team boss Frederic Vasseur says the team "f***ed up" its Monaco Grand Prix weekend in the second part of qualifying read more »

2

More complaints about stewards, this time from Haas

over 6 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 983 views )

Guenther Steiner feels some stewards "are just not up to being stewards" after Pierre Gasly was awarded a three-place penalty for impeding Romain Grosjean in qualifying. read more »

35

Leclerc considering Ferrari exit after Monaco meltdown, Italian media claims

over 6 years ago

from: GPfans.com

( 1469 views )

Italian media has reported that Charles Leclerc is already considering a future in Formula 1 away from Ferrari, just six races into his career with the Scuderia. Leclerc... read more »

2

Ferrari to ‘address’ qualy procedures in Canada

over 6 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 935 views )

Ferrari "will address" their qualifying procedures at the next race, the Canadian GP, after Charles Leclerc sat in the pits while he dropped down the timesheet and... read more »

5

Monaco GP: Race team notes - Toro Rosso

over 6 years ago

from: Pitpass.com

( 898 views )

Following a positive Saturday with both cars qualifying inside the top ten, we have been able to finish the job today and secure points with both drivers finishing P7 and P8. read more »

9

Leclerc: It went from fun to disaster

over 6 years ago

from: Crash.Net

( 882 views )

Charles Leclerc accepts his Monaco Grand Prix was always compromised starting down in 15th on the grid following Ferrari's qualifying mistake read more »

35

Leclerc retires from miserable Monaco GP

over 6 years ago

from: GPfans.com

( 1072 views )

Charles Leclerc retired from the Monaco Grand Prix after 18 wretched laps as his attempts to recover from Ferrari's qualifying strategy disaster fell flat after crashing... read more »

29

'Satisfactory' and ‘Successful’ Monaco Qualifying for Toro Rosso - Jody Egginton

over 6 years ago

from: TheCheckeredFlag.co.uk

( 1533 views )

Both Daniil Kvyat and Alexander Albon made it into Q3 on Saturday, much to the delight of Toro Rosso Technical Director Jody Egginton. read more »