Marussia are hoping to make another step forward at the Chinese Grand Prix this weekend as they look to confirm their improved pace. Team principal John Booth confirmed that... read more »
2
Mercedes team principal Ross Brawn has defended the decision to order his drivers to hold station during the Malaysian GP... read more »
4
Lotus Team Principal Eric Boullier says he would consider re-signing Robert Kubica in the future, providing the Pole is physically prepared for a Formula 1 return. read more »
6
Both Toro Rosso drivers had a productive day at Malaysia with both men managing to drive numerous laps on the hard, medium and intermediate tyre. The team is aware that it... read more »
29
Nico Hulkenberg feels he and the Sauber team are well prepared for their first race together at Albert Park this weekend read more »
2
Jules Bianchi admits he had mentally prepared himself for another season as Force India's test driver before Marussia came to his rescue... read more »
15
Jules Bianchi says he is "thrilled" to have finally secured a seat on the Formula 1 grid after coming so close with Force India. The 23-year-old lost out to Adrian... read more »
2
Romain Grosjean fears he won't be 100 percent ready for the upcoming season after losing valuable track-time in the rain on Thursday... read more »
3
Sergio Perez has admitted he has a lot of set-up work to do on his final day of testing at Barcelona if he is to arrive at the Australian Grand Prix fully prepared for his... read more »
30
Romain Grosjean has conceded he isn't as prepared as he would like to be with just one further day of testing in the Lotus E21 before Melbourne. read more »
4
Ex-Formula 1 driver Mika Salo believes fellow Finn Kimi Räikkönen has a genuine chance of fighting for the 2013 Drivers’ title, stating that the... read more »
2
McLaren managing director Jonathan Neale insists his team are not prepared to "pay telephone number salaries" to keep hold of personnel... read more »
4
Bernie Ecclestone, head of F1 commercial rights holder Formula One Management (FOM), is prepared to sign a long-term extension to Melbourne's Grand Prix contract, with... read more »
5
Pitpass reveals that not only was CVC the highest bidder when it bought F1 in 2006, it initially offered to pay £255m ($400m) more than the price it eventually got the sport for. read more »
4
Red Bull's Mark Webber believes his team is in a better position than it was at this stage last year, describing two 'very good' days behind the wheel... read more »
5
Ahead of her first season in charge of the team, Sauber Team Principal, Monisha Kaltenborn, believes the Swiss outfit is well prepared for the challenge that lies ahead -... read more »
15
Q. In three days the Sauber C32-Ferrari will turn its first wheel out on the track. What are your feelings going into the roll-out? Monisha Kaltenborn: I’m very... read more »
1
Sergio Perez believes he is very well prepared for the start of the 2013 season after working with his new McLaren team during the winter read more »
4
Former Formula 1 driver Alex Zanardi has paid a surprise visit to Ferrari’s headquarters in Maranello ahead of the upcoming season. The Italian toured the departments... read more »
15
Mark Webber has brushed aside recent criticism from Red Bull advisor Helmut Marko, after the Austrian suggested the Australian can't handle the pressure of a title fight.... read more »
15
Lewis Hamilton has reiterated comments he made almost immediately after signing for Mercedes last season - that he is prepared to wait for wins. The Briton, who has been... read more »
15
McLaren's Ron Dennis believes the Woking outfit could have retained Lewis Hamilton, rather than losing him to Mercedes, but they weren't prepared to do so at any... read more »
2
Pirelli are switching to new constructions and even softer compounds next year, and are confident Formula 1 teams are prepared for the change... read more »
1
Pirelli is confident that Formula 1 teams are now much better prepared for a move to more aggressive tyre compounds in 2013 than they were at the start of this season. read more »
15
Ron Dennis has revealed that McLaren would have faced a two-year ban from Formula 1 had he taken the FIA to court over the 'spygate' controversy. McLaren were found... read more »