Change mode menu

Latest F1 news about: Minimum

2

Di Resta excluded from qualifying

over 12 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 695 views )

Paul di Resta will line up at the very back of the British GP grid after his Force India was found to be below the minimum weight... read more »

27

Di Resta thrown out of qualifying

over 12 years ago

from: F1Zone.net

( 958 views )

British driver Paul di Resta has been excluded from qualifying for the British Grand Prix. Di Resta’s car was found to be 1.5kg below the minimum weight. Di Resta... read more »

15

Di Resta excluded from British qualifying

over 12 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 1497 views )

Paul di Resta has been excluded from qualifying after his car was found to be underweight during scrutineering checks after the session. The Scot will now start his home race... read more »

1

Di Resta excluded from qualifying

over 12 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 852 views )

Paul di Resta has been excluded from qualifying at the British Grand Prix after his Force India was found to be under the minimum weight read more »

4

Di Resta's car below minimum weight

over 12 years ago

from: GPUpdate.net

( 1232 views )

Paul di Resta's fifth place starting position for the British Grand Prix is under threat after his Force India was found to be underweight during post-qualifying checks. read more »

15

Stricter engine, gearbox regulations approved

over 12 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 1321 views )

The World Motor Sport Council has approved a number of regulations changes relating to the new power units and gearboxes for 2014. As previously announced, but only now... read more »

15

WMSC approves ban on stepped noses in 2014

over 12 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 1303 views )

Stepped noses on Formula 1 cars will be banned from 2014 onwards following a meeting of the World Motor Sport Council on Friday. The unusual look, which drew criticism from a... read more »

15

Q&A: What is the International Tribunal?

over 12 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 2508 views )

The Mercedes/Pirelli tyre scandal has been referred to the FIA's International Tribunal, but what exactly is the 'IT' and how does it work? What is the IT?... read more »

9

McLaren, Honda deal ‘not exclusive’

over 12 years ago

from: Crash.Net

( 807 views )

McLaren will probably have to share its Honda engine supply, with F1 rules insisting that manufacturers be ready to supply a minimum two... read more »

9

No pressure, but extra focus for Alonso, Ferrari

over 12 years ago

from: Crash.Net

( 859 views )

Spanish Grand Prix winner Fernando Alonso refuses to think about the world championship, but points out that Ferrari is focused on keeping mistakes to a... read more »

15

Tost: 'It's pointless banning team orders'

over 12 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 2172 views )

Toro Rosso team principal Franz Tost says he's somewhat against the use of team orders, but says banning them is a pointless exercise as they've always existed within... read more »

9

Grosjean: Kimi doesn't speak much

over 12 years ago

from: Crash.Net

( 1318 views )

Romain Grosjean says that, despite a minimum of communication, he and Kimi Raikkonen can drive Lotus F1 forward in 2013. read more »

15

Boullier: 'Third place is our minimum target'

over 13 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 1922 views )

Lotus team principal Eric Boullier says the team's aim is to finish at worst, third in the Constructors' Championship - one better than they managed last season.... read more »

15

Pirelli reveals new softer compounds for 2013

over 13 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 1586 views )

Pirelli have unveiled their latest compounds for the 2013 season during a press conference at its Milan headquaters on Tuesday. The official and sole tyre supplier to Formula 1... read more »

4

Pirelli presents 2013 tyre compounds

over 13 years ago

from: GPUpdate.net

( 869 views )

Pirelli presented its 2013 F1 tyre range on Tuesday afternoon, with the Italian manufacturer holding a pre-season press conference in Milan. The new construction process is... read more »

15

WMSC confirms tweaks for 2013 and 2014

over 13 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 1577 views )

The World Motor Sport Council (WMSC) met on Tuesday to agree a raft of changes to the 2013 and 2014 regulations, which the FIA published on Wednesday. Next season will see... read more »

2

Alonso: But we lost minimum points

over 13 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 910 views )

Fernando Alonso believes Ferrari have reasons be happy after India as while he dropped points to Seb Vettel, he dropped the least possible... read more »

15

Kubica takes part in secret Ford rally test

over 13 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 1718 views )

Robert Kubica has reportedly taken part in a secret four-day rally test in a Ford WRC car last week at a little known French circuit. The Polish driver was seriously injured in... read more »

15

Red Bull escapes penalty, retain grid positions

over 13 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 1381 views )

Sebastian Vettel and Mark Webber will retain their grid positions of second and eighth after the FIA announced it is to take no further action over a suspected technical... read more »

15

Red Bull's may be forced to start from pit-lane

over 13 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 2070 views )

Red Bull's grid positions may be under threat after the FIA's technical delegate Jo Bauer, found both cars to be outside of the regulations regarding engine mapping.... read more »

15

Pic cleared to race despite missing 107% time

over 13 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 955 views )

Charles Pic has been cleared to race in Sunday's British Grand Prix despite being outside of the 107% qualifying time on Saturday. The Marussia driver set a best time of... read more »

1

Force India silent on TV exposure claims

over 13 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 891 views )

Force India has refused to comment on claims that its television exposure during qualifying for the Bahrain Grand Prix was deliberately kept to a minimum because of the... read more »

27

Bianchi to begin Friday duties in China

over 13 years ago

from: F1Zone.net

( 885 views )

Jules Bianchi will kick off his season of Friday practice duties this weekend in China. Despite remaining under contract to Ferrari’s development programme, the... read more »

9

HRT make the 107 per cent grade in Sepang

over 13 years ago

from: Crash.Net

( 870 views )

After failing to meet the minimum 107% time requirement in Melbourne, HRT were determined to make sure they weren't caught out again at Sepang. read more »

9

Raikkonen: I have contract, but no plans

over 13 years ago

from: Crash.Net

( 849 views )

Kimi Raikkonen will not commit to a minimum term for his F1 return, admitting that he still detests the non-racing aspects of the sport. read more »