Fernando Alonso has reiterated that Ferrari is in need of a significant improvement, but is approaching the Australian Grand Prix with an open mind. Despite this the Spaniard,... read more »
27
“I see no difference between myself and Alonso,” said the Russian, who has moved his lucrative backing from Renault (now Lotus) to the Caterham team for... read more »
4
Pirelli is now launching its second season since returning to Formula 1 at the start of 2011. At the end of last year, numerous insiders and fans alike began to worry that... read more »
1
Ferrari president Luca di Montezemolo has re-ignited the customer car debate by claiming it would help facilitate the return of an Italian presence to the Formula 1 grid read more »
4
A brand-new museum, dedicated to the life of Enzo Ferrari, was opened in his home city of Modena on Sunday morning. Born on February 18, 1898, the Italian established his now... read more »
15
Ferrari isn't expected to debut its updated F2012 until the Spanish Grand Prix, team principal Stefano Domenicali has confirmed. The Italian outfit has struggled with its read more »
1
Ferrari president Luca di Montezemolo says he is hoping the predictions that the Italian squad will not be fighting for podiums at the start of the season proves wrong. read more »
13
Mar.6 (GMM) Jenson Button has tipped Ferrari to recover, after the famous Italian team announced it does not initially expect to be a podium contender in 2012. Paddock... read more »
27
Jenson Button has tipped Ferrari to recover, after the famous Italian team announced it does not initially expect to be a podium contender in 2012. Paddock insiders are tipping... read more »
15
Fernando Alonso has broken Ferrari's imposed silence to give encouragement to the staff back at the factory, as the Italian outfit bids to improve before read more »
4
Mark Blundell’s 2MB Sports Management, the company which looks after a number of racing drivers including Mike Conway and McLaren Formula 1 reserve driver Gary... read more »
27
A close friend of Robert Kubica has told BBC Sport that the Pole is close to leading a normal life again, following his horrific rally accident in February last year. Kubica... read more »
15
Ferrari technical director Pat Fry says the Italian outfit has much to do after admitting they are yet to fully understand the F2012. It's clear that read more »
13
Mar.1 (GMM) Sergio Perez has admitted the possibility he could be paired with Fernando Alonso next year at Ferrari. The famous Italian team has put Felipe Massa on notice,... read more »
27
Sergio Perez has admitted the possibility he could be paired with Fernando Alonso next year at Ferrari. The famous Italian team has put Felipe Massa on notice, with Mexican... read more »
13
Feb.29 (GMM) Race strategy looks set for a major shakeup in 2012, as it emerges the FIA intends to significantly reduce the pitlane speed limit. The latest edition of Italian... read more »
27
Race strategy looks set for a major shakeup in 2012, as it emerges the FIA intends to significantly reduce the pitlane speed limit. The latest edition of Italian magazine... read more »
9
Riccardo Patrese calls on Feerari to help young Italian talent make it to F1 read more »
4
Riccardo Patrese has echoed the sentiments of compatriot Jarno Trulli by stating that Italian drivers should be presented with more opportunities to reach Formula 1. In 2012,... read more »
1
Ferrari has been urged to take a risk and consider signing a young Italian by the country's most experienced Formula 1 driver, Riccardo Patrese read more »
13
Feb.27 (GMM) Sebastien Buemi has revealed surprise and disappointment with Toro Rosso's reaction, after the Italian team performed a clean sweep of its driver lineup for... read more »
4
Fernando Alonso spent his second day at the wheel of the Ferrari F2012 today, a day where the Italian team spent time testing different exhaust layouts and using flow-vis paint... read more »
13
Feb.22 (GMM) Jarno Trulli has revealed he was offered a seat at Ferrari some years ago. After fifteen consecutive seasons in formula one, the 37-year-old Italian has lost his... read more »
27
Jarno Trulli has revealed he was offered a seat at Ferrari some years ago. After fifteen consecutive seasons in Formula One, the 37-year-old Italian has lost his Caterham race... read more »
9
Former F1 team owner Giancarlo Minardi has added his voice to those expressing concern over the lack of Italian talent coming through the racing ranks. read more »




