Change mode menu

Latest F1 news about: Decision

15

Q&A with Mercedes team principal Ross Brawn

over 14 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 1208 views )

Q. What was your view on the decision to postpone the Bahrain Grand Prix? RB: The decision to postpone the Bahrain Grand Prix was certainly the read more »

4

‘Exactly the right decision’ – Lee McKenzie on Bahrain

over 14 years ago

from: GPUpdate.net

( 1413 views )

Lee McKenzie shares the general pit lane view that safety must come first when taking into account travel in Formula 1, with the season-opening Bahrain Grand Prix having been... read more »

3

Drivers welcome Bahrain decision

over 15 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 892 views )

Michael Schumacher and Felipe Massa have both got behind Bahrain's decision to postpone its grand prix read more »

2

Schumi and co back Bahrain decision

over 15 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 900 views )

Michael Schumacher has welcomed the decision to call off the Bahrain Grand Prix due to the unrest in the Gulf country... read more »

9

Webber: The right decision was made

over 15 years ago

from: Crash.Net

( 894 views )

Mark Webber believes the right decision has been made following the announcement the Bahrain Grand Prix has been cancelled. read more »

9

Booth: It is quite clear that there are far bigger matters at stake

over 15 years ago

from: Crash.Net

( 901 views )

Marussia Virgin Racing team principal John Booth has joined those backing the decision to cancel the F1 2011 season opener in Bahrain. read more »

11

Tuesday's F1 gossip column

over 15 years ago

from: BBC.co.uk/F1

( 1211 views )

F1's governing body, the FIA, backs the decision to postpone the Bahrain Grand Prix, plus other stories. read more »

4

Bahrain holds fond memories for Virgin, says Booth

over 15 years ago

from: GPUpdate.net

( 1379 views )

Team Principal of Marussia Virgin Racing John Booth has expressed his sadness at the cancellation of the Bahrain Grand Prix, but insists the right decision has been made by... read more »

4

FIA welcomes decision to cancel Bahrain GP

over 15 years ago

from: GPUpdate.net

( 1055 views )

Formula 1 governing body the FIA has backed the decision made by Bernie Ecclestone and the Bahrain Crown Prince ahead of the 2011 season, with both the pre-season test and... read more »

2

Brundle: Struggling teams could benefit

over 15 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 999 views )

BBC F1 commentator Martin Brundle believes the decision to call off the Bahrain Grand Prix could benefit some of the struggling teams... read more »

11

Teams unfazed by delay - Webber

over 15 years ago

from: BBC.co.uk/F1

( 853 views )

Red Bull driver Mark Webber believes the decision to call off the season-opening Bahrain Grand Prix will not hurt the teams' preparations for the 2011 campaign.  read more »

13

Bahrain needs healing? F1 needs to rethink

over 15 years ago

from: Forumula1.com

( 1490 views )

This evening it has been confirmed that Bahrain will not now play host to the opening race of the 2011 calendar, due to ongoing political strife in the island kingdom. The F1... read more »

2

Team bosses: It's the right decision

over 15 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 1219 views )

Red Bull team boss Christian Horner believes the decision not to race in Bahrain is "ultimately the right one"... read more »

2

FIA backs decision to delay Bahrain

over 15 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 959 views )

The FIA says it fully supports Bahrain's decision to postpone their grand prix until later in the F1 season... read more »

6

FIA supports decision to postpone Bahraini GP

over 15 years ago

from: F1Technical.net

( 1053 views )

What was feared in Formula One circles for the last week, was today confirmed: the Bahraini GP, scheduled for 13 March, will not take place, just like the last winter test... read more »

9

FIA backs Bahrain cancellation

over 15 years ago

from: Crash.Net

( 950 views )

The FIA backs the decision take to postpone the opening round of the new F1 season in Bahrain read more »

3

FIA supports Bahrain's decision

over 15 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 1016 views )

 read more »

4

Webber: Right decision made on Bahrain

over 15 years ago

from: GPUpdate.net

( 1152 views )

Mark Webber has echoed the sentiments of most in the Barcelona testing paddock on Monday evening by stating that Bahrain Grand Prix organisers made the correct decision to... read more »

9

Parr: Bahrain GP would have been inappropriate

over 15 years ago

from: Crash.Net

( 1186 views )

Williams chairman Adam Parr and Lotus Renault GP team boss Eric Boullier both back the decision to cancel the F1 season opener in Bahrain read more »

5

FIA supports Bahrain decision

over 15 years ago

from: Pitpass.com

( 803 views )

The FIA has issued a brief statement in which it gives its support to the decision to cancel the Bahrain Grand Prix. read more »

1

FIA fully supports Bahrain decision

over 15 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 933 views )

Formula 1's ruling body, the FIA, says it fully supports Bahrain's decision to withdraw the opening race of the 2011 season. read more »

15

Official: Season opener in Bahrain cancelled

over 15 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 830 views )

The Bahrain Grand Prix will officially not go ahead as the season opener after the organisers finally came to a decision on Monday. The event has read more »

4

Parr: Inappropriate to visit Bahrain at this time

over 15 years ago

from: GPUpdate.net

( 1185 views )

Williams Chairman Adam Parr has backed the decision from Bahrain race organisers to postpone the season-opening Formula 1 Grand Prix of 2011, with an announcement having been... read more »

1

Webber: We were ready to race in Bahrain

over 15 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 1085 views )

Mark Webber believes that the extended gap prior to the first grand prix in Melbourne, bought about the Bahrain Grand Prix organisers decision to withdraw its opening race from... read more »

4

D’Ambrosio: Bahrain decision is right for us

over 15 years ago

from: GPUpdate.net

( 947 views )

Jérôme d’Ambrosio has explained that he would back whichever decision was made by organisers of the Bahrain Grand Prix, with the season-opening race having been postponed... read more »