Change mode menu

Latest F1 news about: Boss

1

Manager bullish over Kubica progress

over 14 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 1131 views )

Robert Kubica's manager Daniele Morelli has echoed Renault team boss Eric Boullier's assertion that the Pole's recovery is going well enough that he could race... read more »

2

'Red flag tyre change rule ruined Monaco'

over 14 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 1686 views )

Pirelli motorsport boss Paul Hembrey has questioned the F1 rule that allows drivers to change tyres under red flag stoppages... read more »

1

Domenicali 'still believes' in title bid

over 14 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 1238 views )

Ferrari team boss Stefano Domenicali says his squad must keep believing that it can turn the title battle around, despite Fernando Alonso suggesting that Sebastian Vettel is... read more »

1

Hamilton met stewards after 'poor joke'

over 14 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 1190 views )

McLaren boss Martin Whitmarsh says the Monaco GP stewards "accepted" Lewis Hamilton's explanation of his "poor joke" following the Monaco GP. read more »

4

Petrov complaining of leg injury, says Boullier

over 14 years ago

from: GPUpdate.net

( 908 views )

Lotus Renault GP boss Eric Boullier has confirmed that Vitaly Petrov was complaining of a leg injury after his Lap 71 crash at Piscine, leaving the left front right of his car... read more »

11

Trulli's seat is safe, say Lotus

over 14 years ago

from: BBC.co.uk/F1

( 973 views )

Team Lotus boss Tony Fernandes says Jarno Trulli will retain his seat through 2011. read more »

1

Briatore suspects Red Bull favouritism

over 14 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 1319 views )

Former Renault Formula 1 boss Flavio Briatore has voiced his suspicions that Red Bull duo Mark Webber and Sebastian Vettel may not be getting equal treatment this year read more »

1

Team Lotus planning Caterham F1 future

over 14 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 1221 views )

Team Lotus boss Tony Fernandes says his outfit will soon add more sponsors and work out how to incorporate Caterham into his Formula 1 plans, now that the Lotus naming row has... read more »

11

Saturday's F1 gossip column

over 14 years ago

from: BBC.co.uk/F1

( 1121 views )

Ferrari boss not worries about his job, Button to use Japanese helmet design, plus more read more »

5

Domenicali confident changes will pay off

over 14 years ago

from: Pitpass.com

( 932 views )

Although disappointed to see Aldo Costa pay the price for his team's lacklustre start to the season, Ferrari team boss Stefano Domenicali is confident the decision will... read more »

9

Virgin again insist D'Ambrosio not at risk

over 14 years ago

from: Crash.Net

( 1243 views )

Virgin team boss John Booth again insists Jerome D'Ambrosio isn't at risk of losing his drive with the team read more »

3

Sutil left in limbo over Shanghai incident

over 14 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 1278 views )

Force India boss Vijay Mallya has admitted Adrian Sutil could lose his race seat if there is an escalation in matters relating to the Shanghai nightclub incident of last month read more »

5

Mallya stands by Sutil

over 14 years ago

from: Pitpass.com

( 872 views )

Force India boss Vijay Mallya has said that unless he is formally charged with assault he is not considering taking action against Adrian Sutil. read more »

2

'Hispania won't protest Monaco result'

over 14 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 1530 views )

Hispania team boss Colin Kolles says his outfit will not protest the results of Sunday's Monaco GP even if some teams do run off-throttle blown diffusers... read more »

1

HRT rules out Monaco protest

over 14 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 1161 views )

HRT boss Colin Kolles has ruled out a protest at this weekend's Monaco Grand Prix over the use of off-throttle blown diffusers, with the FIA having promised him that it... read more »

3

Red Bull boss hits out at spying tactics

over 14 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 1211 views )

Christian Horner has ordered an internal investigation as a result of suspicions Ferrari was basing its pit stops on Red Bull's strategy at the Spanish Grand Prix read more »

9

Hispania targets Virgin in Monaco

over 14 years ago

from: Crash.Net

( 914 views )

Hispania team boss Colin Kolles says his squad is keen to beat Virgin in the Monaco Grand Prix read more »

5

Ecclestone: Teams may have to pay to race

over 14 years ago

from: Pitpass.com

( 971 views )

F1 boss Bernie Ecclestone has escalated the war of words with F1's teams in the negotiations over a new draft of the Concorde Agreement. read more »

5

Audi dismisses F1 as irrelevant

over 14 years ago

from: Pitpass.com

( 1057 views )

Audi's motorsport boss dismisses talk of his company entering F1, claiming that the series is not relevant to the road. read more »

15

Audi says F1 is irrelevant to manufacturers

over 14 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 1005 views )

German car manufacturer Audi, says Formula 1 is irrelevant to manufacturers who hope to gain information and technology to better their road cars. Audi's motorsport boss, read more »

2

Merc admit they need to up their pace

over 14 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 990 views )

Mercedes-Benz motorsport boss Norbert Haug admits Merc GP need an upgraded technical package if they want to improve further...  read more »

11

Fading title hopes worry Ferrari

over 14 years ago

from: BBC.co.uk/F1

( 847 views )

Ferrari boss Stefano Domenicali says the title fight is "difficult" now because of Red Bull dominance. read more »

1

Pirelli: Two stops feasible in Monaco

over 14 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 937 views )

Pirelli motorsport boss Paul Hembery says two-stop strategies should be feasible in the Monaco Grand Prix, despite the use of the super soft rubber. read more »

1

Renault aims to fight for win in Monaco

over 14 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 938 views )

Renault boss Eric Boullier says his team is setting its sights on taking the fight to Red Bull Racing in this weekend's Monaco Grand Prix. read more »

5

Boullier: Kubica out for the season

over 14 years ago

from: Pitpass.com

( 794 views )

Lotus Renault GP boss Eric Boullier has admitted that Robert Kubica is unlikely to race again this season. read more »