Change mode menu

Latest F1 news about: Bernie

15

Ecclestone to be charged over bribery claims

over 13 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 1454 views )

Reports in the German media claim Bernie Ecclestone will be charged with accusations of bribery in Germany later this month. The 82-year-old has been under investigation ever... read more »

15

Chris Pook joins New Jersey GP project

over 13 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 1927 views )

The Grand Prix of America, which is set to debut on the calendar in 2014 with a race on the streets of New Jersey, was given a boost on Thursday with the appointment of Chris... read more »

2

'Lawyers to blame for lack of Agreement'

over 13 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 1185 views )

Bernie Ecclestone says legal issues are to blame as Formula One heads into race five of the season still without a Concorde Agreement... read more »

9

Ecclestone blames lawyers for Concorde delays

over 13 years ago

from: Crash.Net

( 823 views )

Bernie Ecclestone says lawyers are the reason why the new Concorde Agreement has yet to be signed     read more »

3

Lawyers holding up new Concorde Agreement - Ecclestone

over 13 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 932 views )

Bernie Ecclestone says legal details are holding up the signing of a new Concorde Agreement, insisting financial terms have been agreed until 2020 read more »

15

Silverstone: 'Last years problems a one-off'

over 13 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 2561 views )

BRDC president Derek Warwick is confident the problems which hit the 2012 British Grand Prix were a one-off, but despite his claims, they have "upgraded everything"... read more »

9

Are Long Beach talks a shot across New Jersey bows?

over 13 years ago

from: Crash.Net

( 1013 views )

Despite reports of talks, it would appear that Long Beach is unlikely to fall back into Bernie Ecclestone's hands... or that he intends it... read more »

3

Ecclestone confirms Long Beach talks

over 13 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 1089 views )

Bernie Ecclestone says he has held talks with the organisers of the Long Beach Grand Prix about Formula One replacing IndyCar when its agreement to race on the Californian... read more »

11

Ecclestone makes prize fund changes

over 13 years ago

from: BBC.co.uk/F1

( 724 views )

There will be no prize money for the last-placed team in F1 next season, boss Bernie Ecclestone has revealed. read more »

27

$10m fund for 2010 new teams to end

over 13 years ago

from: F1Zone.net

( 1216 views )

Bernie Ecclestone has said that Caterham and Marussia will no longer receive $10m on an annual basis. The lump sum was paid to the three teams who joined the grid in 2010 but... read more »

4

Only top ten teams to receive prize money

over 13 years ago

from: GPUpdate.net

( 844 views )

Bernie Ecclestone has revealed that prize money will only be given to teams which finish as a top ten constructor in 2013, therefore eradicating the £6.44 million sum... read more »

3

No prize money outside top ten

over 13 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 760 views )

Bernie Ecclestone has revealed only the top ten in the constructors' championship will received prize money from this year onwards read more »

1

Formula 1 flotation back on course

over 13 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 1486 views )

Formula 1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone says plans to float the sport on the Singapore stock exchange are now back on course, having been delayed last year because of the worldwide... read more »

5

Prize money shake-up puts more pressure on Marussia

over 13 years ago

from: Pitpass.com

( 767 views )

A significant shake-up to the prize money system, implemented by Bernie Ecclestone, puts even more pressure on Marussia to succeed this year. read more »

30

Bernie limits prize money

over 13 years ago

from: SkySports.com/F1

( 766 views )

The team which finishes last in this year's Constructors' Championship will not receive any prize money, Bernie Ecclestone has revealed. read more »

2

'11th team to lose prize money'

over 13 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 1204 views )

Bernie Ecclestone is shaking up F1's $698.5m prize fund as no longer will the 11th team be paid a cent... read more »

15

Ecclestone: F1 IPO is going ahead this year

over 13 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 1747 views )

Formula One's initial public offering (IPO) will definitely go ahead in 2013, according to the sport's chief executive Bernie Ecclestone. CVC, which owns a... read more »

15

Ecclestone cuts prize money for 11th to zero

over 13 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 1583 views )

The team which finishes 11th in the constructors' championship will no longer receive a share of the prize money under the new agreement. Bernie Ecclestone has revealed... read more »

15

Briatore: 'No reason for me to return to F1'

over 13 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 2333 views )

Former team principal Flavio Briatore says he sees no reason to return to Formula One at present, despite his ban on working in the sport having been overturned. The Italian... read more »

27

Tyre talk dominating 2013 season

over 13 years ago

from: F1Zone.net

( 1280 views )

Amid all the noise and criticism surrounding Pirelli’s approach to Formula One, the Italian marque has won the backing of Bernie Ecclestone. Many drivers, experts,... read more »

27

Bahrain could stage 2014 race under lights

over 13 years ago

from: F1Zone.net

( 1193 views )

Bahrain could celebrate its tenth anniversary as a Formula One host by staging next year’s race under lights, circuit chairman Zayed Alzayani has revealed. The news... read more »

4

Ecclestone keen to extend Bahrain deal

over 13 years ago

from: GPUpdate.net

( 1130 views )

Formula 1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone says he would be "more than happy" to offer Bahrain a new Grand Prix contract following last weekend’s Grand... read more »

5

Ecclestone eyeing new deal with Bahrain

over 13 years ago

from: Pitpass.com

( 938 views )

Despite ongoing concerns regarding unrest in the country, Bernie Ecclestone is set to start negotiations that will secure the future of F1 in Bahrain for another five years. read more »

3

Ecclestone says Bahrain government 'stupid' to allow race

over 13 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 1312 views )

Bernie Ecclestone told the BBC that holding the Bahrain Grand Prix against a backdrop of widespread opposition within the kingdom was "stupid", read more »

30

Bahrain set for five-year deal

over 13 years ago

from: SkySports.com/F1

( 632 views )

Bernie Ecclestone has confirmed he is ready to open negotiations to extend Bahrain's Formula 1 contract by a further five years. read more »