Change mode menu

Latest F1 news about: Bahrain

5

Ecclestone claims Bahrain is off

over 14 years ago

from: Pitpass.com

( 809 views )

Speaking to BBC Sport this morning, Bernie Ecclestone appeared to suggest that the Bahrain Grand Prix is back off the 2011 calendar. read more »

4

Ecclestone: Bahrain can’t happen

over 14 years ago

from: GPUpdate.net

( 1427 views )

Formula 1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone admits that the recently reinstated Bahrain Grand Prix is now unlikely to take place, with reports continuing to depict bloodshed and... read more »

2

Bernie: Bahrain GP likely to be cancelled

over 14 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 804 views )

F1 commercial rights holder Bernie Ecclestone has admitted that he does not expect the Bahrain Grand Prix will go ahead later this year... read more »

3

Bahrain won't go ahead - Ecclestone

over 14 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 1095 views )

Bernie Ecclestone has admitted the Bahrain Grand Prix will not take place in October as planned by the FIA at last Friday's World Motor Sport Council meeting read more »

1

Ecclestone says Bahrain GP now unlikely

over 14 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 778 views )

Formula 1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone says the Bahrain Grand Prix is unlikely to go ahead this year despite the FIA giving the green light to the event last week. read more »

11

Bahrain GP unlikely - Ecclestone

over 14 years ago

from: BBC.co.uk/F1

( 844 views )

Formula 1 boss Bernie Ecclestone expects October's reinstated Bahrain Grand Prix to be cancelled. read more »

4

FIA’s Gracia defends Bahrain report

over 14 years ago

from: GPUpdate.net

( 1564 views )

Carlos Gracia, the FIA Vice President who has recently visited Bahrain, has defended the report he filed which explains that the Kingdom will be safe for a return to Formula 1.... read more »

3

Ecclestone considering sending own inspector to Bahrain

over 14 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 1044 views )

Bernie Ecclestone is considering sending his own inspector to Bahrain to assess the changing situation on the ground, after admitting that the FIA's fact-finding mission... read more »

2

FIA vice-president defends Bahrain report

over 14 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 1098 views )

Carlos Gracia, the FIA vice-president who undertook a fact-finding mission to Bahrain before the race was reinstated, has defended his report... read more »

1

Gracia defends FIA's Bahrain report

over 14 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 1799 views )

The president of the Spanish motor sport federation, Carlos Gracia, has defended his report on the Bahrain situation after it was leaked to the public, but pressure continued... read more »

4

‘Teams pushing for Bahrain cancellation’

over 14 years ago

from: GPUpdate.net

( 1076 views )

It is believed Formula 1’s teams have united in attempting to call off the reinstated Bahrain Grand Prix. Through FOTA (Formula One Teams Association), the twelve outfits on... read more »

5

FIA vice-president defends decision

over 14 years ago

from: Pitpass.com

( 849 views )

The leader of the FIA's fact finding mission to Bahrain has defended the report which led to the country's race being reinstated. read more »

11

F1 teams press FIA over Bahrain

over 14 years ago

from: BBC.co.uk/F1

( 936 views )

The Formula 1 Teams' Association call on the FIA to reverse their decision on the rescheduling of the Bahrain Grand Prix.  read more »

15

FOTA want Bahrain delayed until season end

over 14 years ago

from: MotorSportWeek.com

( 966 views )

The Formula One Teams' Association (FOTA), have formally requested that the Bahrain Grand Prix be postponed until later in the season. Reports suggest a letter has read more »

3

India wants clarity over date change

over 14 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 1097 views )

Organisers of the Indian Grand Prix are still waiting on official confirmation that their event has been moved to mid-December to accommodate the rescheduled Bahrain Grand Prix... read more »

2

FOTA calls for Bahrain u-turn

over 14 years ago

from: PlanetF1.com

( 951 views )

The Formula One Teams' Association have called on the FIA and F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone to reverse their decision on the Bahrain Grand Prix... read more »

5

FOTA makes a move

over 14 years ago

from: Pitpass.com

( 1039 views )

As former FIA president Max Mosley reveals that the teams must agree in writing to any changes to the calendar, FOTA reveals teams unease with Bahrain date change. read more »

1

FOTA requests delay to Bahrain return

over 14 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 1110 views )

The Formula One Teams' Association (FOTA) has written to the sport's chiefs making it clear that its members do not want to race in Bahrain on the new October 30... read more »

9

Mosley predicts no Bahrain race, as Bernie seeks rethink

over 14 years ago

from: Crash.Net

( 1078 views )

Max Mosley claims that there will be no Bahrain GP without the unanimous approval of all twelve F1 teams - while Bernie Ecclestone is apparently attempting to urge them to vote... read more »

5

Mosley: I don't think it will happen

over 14 years ago

from: Pitpass.com

( 1121 views )

Former FIA president Max Mosley remains confident that the Bahrain Grand Prix will not go ahead this year. read more »

9

Indian GP switch only due to Bahrain return

over 14 years ago

from: Crash.Net

( 1074 views )

Indian motorsport president Vicky Chandhok claims that the Buddh International Circuit will be ready by end of October as originally planned. read more »

11

Tuesday's F1 gossip column

over 14 years ago

from: BBC.co.uk/F1

( 1103 views )

Ecclestone wants dramatic U-turn over Bahrain, plus more rumours read more »

4

Mosley: FIA not given correct view of Bahrain

over 14 years ago

from: GPUpdate.net

( 1130 views )

Former FIA President Max Mosley has stepped up his concern, with the Bahrain Grand Prix having been reinstated by Jean Todt and the FIA World Motor Sport Council (WMSC) last... read more »

3

Bahrain GP won't happen - Mosley

over 14 years ago

from: EspnF1.com

( 1423 views )

Ex-FIA president Max Mosley has said there is no chance the Bahrain Grand Prix will go ahead as the teams need to unanimously agree to a change in the calendar for it to be... read more »

1

Mosley: No chance Bahrain will go ahead

over 14 years ago

from: Autosport.com

( 886 views )

Former FIA president Max Mosley believes that there is 'no chance' of the Bahrain Grand Prix going ahead this year, after suggesting the governing body cannot change... read more »